1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

why do no sales happen in LA, only NYC [​IMG]

2. dimshum

dimshum Senior member

Blackbird is having a sale tomorrow--err, technically today. Anyone know if they accept phone orders?

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

They do phone and email orders normally. Not sure for sales though.

4. atuhsad

atuhsad Senior member

happen to notice any cp's in big sizes? or the high tops? thanks.

When i was there yesterday morning, they had a lot of sizes and styles ( they keep each style out, and if you ask them for a size, they have more in the back that they can bring out). They had the majority if the laceless shoes (including the "dress" shoe with the wooden sole). For shoes with laces, they had the canvase and blue suede (i htink it was suede). For hightops, it was a style i havent seen, but it looked almost like a boot (no laces, a little higher than a hightop) and i think it was black pantent. I could be wrong though, but from what recall, i didnt like it.

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

thanks much.

6. atomicranch

atomicranch Senior member

I just called Blackbird. No problem with sales over the phone. Unfortunately, they had nothing I wanted (no BoO shirts in L, no Steven Alan shirts in M, no NdG shirts in L).

7. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

If ya'll are in NY and into streetwear I got a little something for you... http://www.mishkanyc.com/ Sale Details Are As Follow, Please Read! For $350, the first 20 people in line Friday, Saturday, & Sunday* can fill up a Duffel Bag with as much of Anything you can fit inside of it with the zipper still closing comfortably. New Eras will be behind the counter and must be requested to prevent any damage stuffing them into a bag may cause them. *While Supplies Last If you are not one of the 20 people you can choose to shop with either of the two following options for the rest of the day... 1. $200 Duffel Bag Stuff* $200 gets you a Duffel Bag which you can fill with the zipper closing comfortably with the following restrictions: - Limit of 1 New Era, 1 Jacket and 1 pair of Denim per duffel. - 1 per customer, per day! - Value of entire Duffel cannot exceed $500 total based on sample sale prices. *While Supplies Last 2. Per Individual Item Expect savings up to 50% - 85% off current collections as well as an assortment of samples from Spring/Summer/Fall 08 Collections. $15 T-Shirts, $25 Hoodies & Crewnecks, $25 New Eras, $40 Sweaters & Cardigans, $60 Jackets, $25 Bags, $45 Denim & $40 Shorts. NEW ITEMS WILL BE BROUGHT OUT EACH & EVERY DAY!!! CASH ONLY!!! But the savings don't end with just us! As Yoko Devereux is having a sample sale of their own just a few doors down! $20 - $100 including printed t-shirts, jersey cardigans and polos as well as skinny twill pants. Plus 75% off all Fall/Winter 2007 sale items And once your done shopping head over across the street to Trophy Bar for $2 beers and $4 Margaritas! And when you're good and drunk and feeling a bit hungry just head on down the block to Moto for brunch or dinner! 350 Broadway J/M/Z Trains to Marcy G Train to Broadway Fri / Sat, 12 - 8 Sun, 12 - 6

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I emailed blackbird with a good list of items i was curious about stock and sale price. I feel bad having a list of items like that, but it's their fault for not having any info online i guess.

9. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

10. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

I emailed blackbird with a good list of items i was curious about stock and sale price. I feel bad having a list of items like that, but it's their fault for not having any info online i guess.

sometimes i wish blackbird would just get a real webstore

11. robin

robin Senior member

They'd have to lower their prices to match everyone else's first.

12. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

so, i went to the news sale and there were virtually no boo shirts left-2 black curduroy shirts in sz small.

got 3 pairs of cp for $340 though.

13. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

From last season? I wanted one of those. Anyone willing to pick that up for me T_T

14. sushijerk

sushijerk Well-Known Member

They take credit card at News sale or cash only? Sad about BoO but I'll go check out the CPs I guess.

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

credit for purchases over $100