Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

^^^
    Too bad but I figured that thing would be picked over quickly.

2. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

[​IMG] can someone proxxxy me a sz XL kasson 60/40 in black if they have one ( or the grey kasson melton if they have it)? also kaya sweater in grey sz xl? stapelton vest in brown sz L. lemme know ill pay ur proxy fee and what not, and send u +1 internets

3. thangcb

thangcb New Member

any fred perry sales ?

4. oshen

oshen Senior member

South Willard Fall/ Winter 2009 Sale

Dries Van Noten, Band of Outsiders, Margaret Howell, Patrik Ervell,
    Stephan Schneider, Pierre Hardy all 30% off.

Starts Thursday, December 3. 11 am in store and online

5. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Re: South Willard. Just looked at the site and all the stuff besides their own collection is no longer listed. Is that standard before they do seasonal sales? Just curious...

6. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

Maybe SW took them down for inventory check and price change for tomorrow?

7. sipang

sipang Senior member

Re: South Willard. Just looked at the site and all the stuff besides their own collection is no longer listed. Is that standard before they do seasonal sales? Just curious...

yeah, I think it's standard SW procedure, happened right before the summer sale too iirc

8. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

what prices can we expect BoO shirts to be?

idk if i should go in person to that sample sale or just buy BoO online at south willard on sale lol

A few seasons ago, they had BoO Shirts for $80-$90 dollars. Stock/sizes are limited though and they get sold out very quickly. You'll have a better chance of getting what you want at SA sales.

9. prurient

prurient Senior member

A few seasons ago, they had BoO Shirts for $80-$90 dollars. Stock/sizes are limited though and they get sold out very quickly. You'll have a better chance of getting what you want at SA sales.

Just got back. Pretty horrible. TONS of Cheap Monday stuff, a handful of Shipley and Halmos (bought a pair of pants for $70) and a lot of Band of Outsiders shorts in ginormous sizes (bought a size 3 pair of shorts for $50 that Odin insisted on selling me for $275 this summer. Still too big for me - basically a 36). They have tons of size 4 and 5 so it's a great sale for bears and chubs into Band of Outsiders.

They have a total of 3 Band of Outsiders incredibly ugly shirts and some summer coats... oh, and 1 pair of chinos, 1 pair of wool dress pants... all in chubby sizes.

10. Jimmyleaf

Jimmyleaf Well-Known Member

Thank you prurient....Glad I didn't use my lunch break on that sale.

11. zissou

zissou Senior member

J Crew is having a 25% off everything with the code "GIFTS". No free shipping though, and with shipping and tax it comes to ~15% off. BUT, it is working for everything on their site, even the designer Gallery stuff. You just have to search for the brand because the Designer Gallery is down, but the items still show up in a search. It even works for a Globe Trotter suitcase, if you are so inclined.

TimexÂ[​IMG], Sperry Top-SiderÂ[​IMG], Jack PurcellÂ[​IMG], QuoddyÂ[​IMG], Red Wing ShoesÂ[​IMG], ConverseÂ[​IMG], BarbourÂ[​IMG], Thomas MasonÂ[​IMG] for J.Crew, AigleÂ[​IMG], BelstaffÂ[​IMG], ClarksÂ[​IMG], TretornÂ[​IMG], Ray-BanÂ[​IMG], SeaVeesÂ[​IMG], BassÂ[​IMG], BaracutaÂ[​IMG], SorelÂ[​IMG], Mister FreedomÂ[​IMG], HunterÂ[​IMG], AdidasÂ[​IMG], MackintoshÂ[​IMG], The LaundressÂ[​IMG], Rogues GalleryÂ[​IMG], BlundstoneÂ[​IMG], Levi'sÂ[​IMG], Selima OptiqueÂ[​IMG], Panama Hat, EssieÂ[​IMG], Globe-TrotterÂ[​IMG], Superior LaborÂ[​IMG], Want OrganicTM for J.Crew, PostalcoÂ[​IMG], FjällrävenÂ[​IMG], Kid-OÂ[​IMG], Caran d'AcheÂ[​IMG], DuncanÂ[​IMG], Spring CourtÂ[​IMG], CittaÂ[​IMG], SikuÂ[​IMG], or SchleichÂ[​IMG]

12. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

^^^

Not quite. 25% off $150+.

13. zissou

zissou Senior member

Well, yes, you're right, but my point was that it works for everything in store as far as I can tell. This is even though the email says it doesn't work for Designer Gallery brands.

14. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

Is there any working revolve coupon greater than 20%? Only one I know now is Instyle

15. iDoc

iDoc Senior member

Well, yes, you're right, but my point was that it works for everything in store as far as I can tell. This is even though the email says it doesn't work for Designer Gallery brands.

The email I received states, "Offer does not apply toward TimexÂ[​IMG], Sperry Top-SiderÂ[​IMG], Jack PurcellÂ[​IMG], QuoddyÂ[​IMG], Red Wing ShoesÂ[​IMG], ConverseÂ[​IMG], BarbourÂ[​IMG], Thomas MasonÂ[​IMG] for J.Crew, AigleÂ[​IMG], BelstaffÂ[​IMG], ClarksÂ[​IMG], TretornÂ[​IMG], Ray-BanÂ[​IMG], SeaVeesÂ[​IMG], BassÂ[​IMG], BaracutaÂ[​IMG], SorelÂ[​IMG], Mister FreedomÂ[​IMG], HunterÂ[​IMG], AdidasÂ[​IMG], MackintoshÂ[​IMG], The LaundressÂ[​IMG], Rogues GalleryÂ[​IMG], BlundstoneÂ[​IMG], Levi'sÂ[​IMG], Selima OptiqueÂ[​IMG], Panama Hat, EssieÂ[​IMG], Globe-TrotterÂ[​IMG], Superior LaborÂ[​IMG], Want OrganicTM for J.Crew, PostalcoÂ[​IMG], FjällrävenÂ[​IMG], Kid-OÂ[​IMG], Caran d'AcheÂ[​IMG], DuncanÂ[​IMG], Spring CourtÂ[​IMG], CittaÂ[​IMG], SikuÂ[​IMG], or SchleichÂ[​IMG] products."