• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
How much as the Jean Shop moto?
$700 I think. They only had a large left, but it would hurt to call to see if they can get them from other locations.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does that thing actually look good in person? The pictures I've seen have looked pretty bad.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
missed out on a nice dries knit for 65 bucks on yoox
frown.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Does that thing actually look good in person? The pictures I've seen have looked pretty bad.
The Jean Shop moto? It's pretty ******* awesome in person, but only because of the wash treatment.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merchandise from Band of Outsiders, Boy, Cheap Monday, Shipley & Halmos, Vena Cava, and more is discounted at The News sample sale. 495 Broadway, at Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thursday–Sunday This week (10–6).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
FWIW, I saw some DvN men's, Shades of Greige, and R&B (houndstooth blazer) at the Rack at Factoria. Guess they're still feeling the pain of the recession, I've never seen so much stuff sent to the Rack

whynot

Reaction score
If for some reason, anyone wants to pick up a Wings + Horns Melton Wool MK2 Field Jacket in Grey and ship to a stranger in NYC please PM me and we can work something out.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Slings+Stones/Academi/Good Society denim closeout this Sat in Seattle.

"Hey Friends,

As many of you may know, we are not doing denim anymore. So this is your last chance to pick up some sweet jeans.

We are selling all of our left over stock from years past which includes our famous labels Sling and Stones, Academi, and a few GoodSociety jeans.

If you don't already know, our jeans will make you taller, stronger, give you wings, and for some, will help you garner extra attention from the opposite sex. Our jeans are that good looking, all while being organic AND fairly traded.

For the people that have bought our jeans before, come get some more. For the people who have heard, get them while you can. For the people that don't know, these babies will change your life forever . . . sort of.

Most of you know our story and what we have been through the past 4 years, so come join us in a sample sale and celebrate with us at our new office in South Lake Union on the corner of 9th and Lenora across the street from Whole Foods.

Our jeans will be sold at cost (cheap).

We'll take cash, credit card, and pots of gold.

2101 9th Ave
Seattle WA"

DECEMBER

Reaction score
did bluengreensoho have a sale on black friday / this past weekend? Or anyone know of any on-going promotion code?

I've been trying to find some PBJs / KMW / Somet / on sale for a long fuckin time now.

chroMe

Reaction score
FOLK & friends sample sale this thurs to sat at Macandi Showroom, basement, 17-21 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QN.

To quoth: Baracuta, Tretirn, Blue Blood, Humanoid, David David, Stansfield, Oliver Spencer, Napapijri and more...
Thursday 11am - 7pm
Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm unquoth

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DECEMBER
did bluengreensoho have a sale on black friday / this past weekend? Or anyone know of any on-going promotion code? I've been trying to find some PBJs / KMW / Somet / on sale for a long fuckin time now.
BiG will have a sale Christmas time (not sure how deep), iirc it's the only sale of the year. Atsui has said he's having a 30% off all stock reopening sale but you'll have to wait until Spring for his return

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got this from thrillist:

Through Dec 5 at the parking lot behind H. Lorenzo: 8660 Sunset; Hollywood
A ton of clothes from this high-end boutique are drastically reduced by up to 80%, with blowouts including a full wardrobe of coats, shirts, jackets, and pants from designers like Comme Des Garcons, Neil Barrett, and Kris Van Assche, plus avant-garde sneakers from Raf Simons, who originally made his mark on HBO's Def Toe Jam.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
got this from thrillist:

Through Dec 5 at the parking lot behind H. Lorenzo: 8660 Sunset; Hollywood
A ton of clothes from this high-end boutique are drastically reduced by up to 80%, with blowouts including a full wardrobe of coats, shirts, jackets, and pants from designers like Comme Des Garcons, Neil Barrett, and Kris Van Assche, plus avant-garde sneakers from Raf Simons, who originally made his mark on HBO's Def Toe Jam.

Went to this sale this past weekend. Not very impressed with the selection...all jeans were 70% off (mostly wack) and jackets were 40-60% off. Shoes were 70% off too, and if you are looking for Dsquared sneakers you are in luck
lol8[1].gif

You can find some nice pieces if you are willing to wade through the sea of douchey ones.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads