• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ispy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
anyone see a good price for tv wall mounts in the cyber monday sales?

try monoprice.com

not cyber, but always pretty reasonable pricing.

splattered

Reaction score
Monoprice rocks, i buy lots of stuff there... their cables are great, esp for the price
smile.gif

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are there any revolve coupons that work on the restricted items???? 'JT' worked for 15% off even on restricted for a while but no onger works on anything.....

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looked, but didn't see this in the last couple pages...sorry if I'm reposting.

Tobi has 25% off site wide (not sure about already on sale pieces): cheerful25. ENDS TODAY 11/30

atuhsad

Reaction score
I heard that If will start their sale on December 2nd. I called MMM over the weekend seeing if there was a sale, and the person who answered the phone indicated that he thinks the sale will start December 3rd. Not sure what the discounts will be (nor am i 100% sure on the sales). Can anyone confirm?

Project No. 8 (and the mens store, 8b) are currently at 25% (MMM shoes) to 40% (clothes including Stephan Schneider, Bless, their in-house lable and others) off.

ryannn

Reaction score
So is Cyber Monday a real holiday, or have I just been living under a rock?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by atuhsad
I heard that If will start their sale on December 2nd. I called MMM over the weekend seeing if there was a sale, and the person who answered the phone indicated that he thinks the sale will start December 3rd. Not sure what the discounts will be (nor am i 100% sure on the sales). Can anyone confirm?

Project No. 8 (and the mens store, 8b) are currently at 25% (MMM shoes) to 40% (clothes including Stephan Schneider, Bless, their in-house lable and others) off.

lol

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen

I'd never heard of it until this year either.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen

Originally Posted by AntiHero84
I'd never heard of it until this year either.

You 2 have been living under a rock. This is the fourth or fifth year of Cyber Monday. There's also Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year.

ryannn

Reaction score
I guess I really have been living under a rock, but Cyber Monday sounds so stupid.

ryannn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AntiHero84
Agreed. Ok, so I'll bite... What is Blue Monday?
Well according to wikipedia (which is never wrong) Blue Monday is calculated by using this formula:
1da90efee88e1a738833621cba3b84ff.png
where weather=W, debt=d, time since Christmas=T, time since failing our new year’s resolutions=Q, low motivational levels=M and the feeling of a need to take action=Na. 'D' is not defined in the release, nor are units.

DesignerValet

Reaction score
40% off everything plus free shipping at Arbitrage with code "cybermon". Great quality, Made-in-US shirts. I have the hooded shirt in red gingham and always get a ton of compliments on it.

http://arbitrage.com/store/Best-Sellers/

slaani

Reaction score
thought the code was cyberdemon for a second, what a sore disappointment

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads