• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sale was posted in the Visvim thread a week ago. There are more details over there. They were accepting phone orders.

Evodem

Reaction score
And again, im also 5'11, and about 170lbs - the commander in medium fits me nicely, except in the armholes where it's ******* tight.

Can I ask you how you measure? I did a quick pit to pit on one of my shirts and myself and I got ~18'.

Hype1234

Reaction score
I am 99% certain that all the new Grailed merch comes from Roden Gray. Same brands, same items, even the same left over sizes from earlier RG sales.

Good observation, I'm 99% certain you're right. I've seen most of it in-store before, including stuff that never went on Roden's site, in the same sizes (like the gitman "jean pocket" shirt that was on grailed direct before).

yesssir

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the unis sale will begin? This time last year it had already began.

loucifer

Reaction score
So I called barneys and they said my order (which I placed on Thursday morning) was still processing but they said they'd contact the warehouse anyways. Then a couple hours later..boom! Got a shipping email for all 10 items. The second order I placed on Friday night still hasn't shipped yet, but seeing as it took this long for my first order, I'm pretty sure it will ship.

For those of you who haven't gotten a shipping email yet, I'm pretty sure your stuff will ship. The lady told me that if the items were out of stock I'd have gotten a cancelation email pretty soon after I placed the order. If you are worried though, it won't hurt to call up customer service. Long story short: have faith.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
did anyone else get their package from The Men's Market (Hirshliefers)? i ordered a pair of OB bulldog swim trunks and they came in the most elaborate packaging I have ever seen...no wonder they charged $20 for shipping!!

cardboard exterior box
**** load of tissue paper
gift wrapped interior cardboard box
**** load more tissue paper
finally the shorts.

so unnecessary...but nice i suppose. such a waste with all that tissue paper.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

did anyone else get their package from The Men's Market (Hirshliefers)?  i ordered a pair of OB bulldog swim trunks and they came in the most elaborate packaging I have ever seen...no wonder they charged $20 for shipping!!

cardboard exterior box
**** load of tissue paper
gift wrapped interior cardboard box
**** load more tissue paper
finally the shorts.

so unnecessary...but nice i suppose.  such a waste with all that tissue paper.

I finally got a shipping notice yesterday. Should arrive today. They canceled the one item I really wanted....pair of lanvin jeans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads