1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. itbegins

itbegins Senior member

yeah, those make me head hurt. I can't really reconcile the logic that questions about sales don't belong in the sales thread and I'm still trying to pinpoint the veiled line between acceptable and unacceptable levels frugality, again in the context of the sales thread.

2 people like this.
  2. kennethj

kennethj Well-Known Member

Its kinda boggling how some think that if you can't afford an item at a certain price then you shouldn't own the item at all. Isn't it part of the point of a sales thread or even having sales? I mean begging for coupons is one thing but sales question in a sales thread isn't that outrageous. People are allowed to have nice things.

Side note: As delicious as donuts are, if you're all for donuts discussion then you shouldn't complain about the thread being clogged. edit: My bad if it sounded a bit obnoxious. Not saying it's bad, I sure as hell love looking and hearing about delicious food.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  3. Joenobody0

Joenobody0 Senior member

New fish, this is Style Forum. Where snark, chronic cheapness, and donuts come to die.

1 person likes this.
  4. systematic

systematic Senior member

The price of what I was looking at went up on Ssense and is now just below Mr. Porter's price. Since prices are close, I'd much rather buy from Mr. Porter, so the tactic wasn't really effective in my case.

5. kennethj

kennethj Well-Known Member

Dang. Rest in pepperoni.

Maybe I can retain my sanity in the Uniqlo thread.

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Let's just get back to sales posting and talk, guys.

1 person likes this.
  7. jet

jet Senior member

It's mind boggling all the crying going on in here.

There's a secret sale going on that I can't talk about but if you know then you know what I'm talking about.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. Khronos

Khronos Well-Known Member

9. exexpat

exexpat Well-Known Member

Please form an orderly queue as the website can only handle one visitor at a time.

10. LefftofCentre

LefftofCentre Active Member

Barneys further price drop - had to click in to some items because the prices would glitch occasionally

1 person likes this.
  11. stylexchangemtl

stylexchangemtl Senior member

12. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

yep; have not even gotten around to that one yet.

13. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Our Father's Day sale is now live.

Save 20% on all orders over £150. Full priced items only.

Use code FATHERSDAY. Sale ends midnight GMT 20th June.

There's a whole host of new arrivals to choose from!

Shop now: www.exquisitetrimmings.com

14. coolarrow

coolarrow Senior member

Picked up a pair of Butteros for $156 at Bloomingdales with code PRIVATE. Code takes off $25 off every $100 you spend. Free shipping after $150. A lot of exclusions, but it worked on butteros and the Barbour hoodie I've been wanting.

Exclusions: Adidas, All Saints, Allen Edmonds, Armani Collezioni, Birkenstock, Burberry, Burberry Formal, Canada Goose, Comme Des Garcon Play Shoes, Comme Des Garcon Play, Junya Watanabe, Converse, David Donahue, Eleventy, Eton of Sweden, Frye, Gucci, Herschel Supply Co., Hunter, Jigsaw, Lanvin, Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Men's Premium Denim (3x1, 7 For All Mankind, AG, Baldwin, BLANKNYC, BLK DNM, Citizens of Humanity, DL1961, G-Star Raw, Hudson, J Brand, Jean Shop, Joe’s Jeans, Levi’s, Naked & Famous Jeans, Nudie Jeans Co., Paige Denim, PRPS Goods & Co., Public School Jeans, rag & bone/standard issue, True Religion), Mens Tech/Electronics (Beats by Dr Dre, Bodimetrics, Coin, Fitbit, Homedics, Hoodie Buddie, Jam, Jetson, Martian, Men's Store at Bloomingdale's Tech, Misfit, Mophie, Moto 360, Motorola, Native Union, O-Range, Protocol, Tumi, Master & Dynamic, Impossible Project, Wonderwoof, Tile), Moncler, Montblanc, Nike, Paul Smith Accessories, Paul Smith Tuxedos, Polo Tailored Clothing, Prada, Psycho Bunny Clothing, rag & bone Accessories, rag & bone Collection, rag & bone/standard issue, Ralph Lauren Blue Label, Reiss, Saint Laurent Sun, Salvatore Ferragamo Accessories, Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes, Salvatore Ferragamo Ties, Sandro, Shinola, Shoe Trees, Smythson, Suitsupply, Swims, Ted Baker Clothing, Accessories, and Select Ties, The Kooples, The Lab (Andrea Pompilio, Alexander Wang, APC, ATM, Blood Brother, Carven, Chapter, CWST, D Squared, Engineered Garments, Etro, Homme Plisse Issey Miyake, Junya Watanabe, Just Cavalli, Lucio Castro, Majestic, Maharishi, Marni, Missoni, McQ Alexander McQueen, MHRS, MSGM, Neil Barrett, Oliver Spencer, Orlebar Brown, Ovadia & Sons, Outerknown, Parke & Ronen, Paul Smith, PS Paul Smith, Public School, Rag & Bone Collection, Robert Geller, Steven Alan, T. Christopher, T by Alexander Wang, Thom Krom, Wings & Horns, Y-3 Clothing, Comme Des Garcon Play, Junya Watanabe, Arcteryx Veliance, Pierre Henri Mattout, Norse Projects, Sunspel, Fred Perry by Raf Simons), Thomas Pink, Timberland, Todd Snyder, Toms, Tumi, Turnbull & Asser Dress Shirts and Ties, UGG®, Under Armour Clothing, Vilebrequin, Vince Clothing, Whistles, Y-3 Shoes, Z Zegna Accessories, Z Zegna Dress Shirts and Ties, Z Zegna Tuxedos, Hanro, Tom Ford Sun.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. joostd

joostd Member

16. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

1 person likes this.
  17. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

18. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator