• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure, somewhere around 12 or 1am EDT? I saw it on their instagram post.

Yeah, just saw that. I'm on Hickorees' mailing list, but didn't get anything. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing. Greatly appreciate it.

Added some more pocket squares to my collection along with my first Hill-Side scarf. Great prices. Whoever got that wool blanket got a steal.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, just saw that.  I'm on Hickorees' mailing list, but didn't get anything.  Anyway, thanks so much for sharing.  Greatly appreciate it.

Added some more pocket squares to my collection along with my first Hill-Side scarf.  Great prices.  Whoever got that wool blanket got a steal.  

Yeah, that blanket is a real steal. I grabbed a scarf and a bow tie. Most of the stuffs that I want is already sold out when I saw the sale.

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats so good about the damn blanket? RRL is going on sale soon so u can get that sick knt apron

dan138zig

Reaction score
www.selvage.se 30% off all items plus VAT deduction by request. got my dream our legacy overdyed bomber for 250 USD shipped :fonz:

Last edited:

cruvoir

Reaction score
STORE-WIDE : SALE
APPLIES TO S/S 14 COLLECTIONS + ARCHIVAL
FURTHER REDUCTIONS + NEW STYLES ON MARKDOWN

Further reductions to Spring Summer 2014 collections. Further reductions to Archival collections.

FROM LUMEN ET UMBRA, 11 BY BORIS BIDJAN SABERI, LOST AND FOUND RIA DUNN, CEDRIC JACQUEMYN, NICOLAS ANDREAS TARALIS, Y/PROJECT, INAISCE, OBSCUR, ROMBAUT, SONG FOR THE MUTE, AND MORE.

Now all domestic orders over $250 receive free USPS Express shipping. All International orders over $500 receive free USPS Express shipping.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really good deals in fact. Grabbed a couple of shirts.

Killer deal on a Mismo M/S Bag. $600 bag for about $220 USD.

I'd have bought that too but I have one already in the dark green.

Great bags for work.

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some nice deals indeed. And Prime users get the usual 2-day shipping? Yes please!

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys see the Saint Laurent SL/10H in black and red or blue on sale during your perusal of these sales?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads