• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onaujee

Reaction score
Someone bought the Indy's off the Unionmade 40% off sale...

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen this with yoox and now myhabit but why are there designers not listed on their designers list but can be searched if you type it in directly? Also does unionmade do something weird with their measurements? There are so many shirts where an XL only has a 21 - 21.5" p2p, western brands included.

Last edited:

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish unionmade accepted returns. Lots of brands I'd like to try out

I've seen this with yoox and now myhabit but why are there designers not listed on their designers list but can be searched if you type it in directly? Also does unionmade do something weird with their measurements? There are so many shirts where an XL only has a 21 - 21.5" p2p, western brands included.

I wish they'd accept returns as well as the shirt measurements sound ridiculous. I know some shops like End don't always have accurate measurements either, but the items I know actually do have accurate measurements on Unionmade so I'm inclined to trust them.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From my very limited experience with what they carry, they are very wrong, in the sense that every XL that I have and they carry is slimmed down considerably, missing up to 2 inches in some cases.

teenagelightning

Reaction score
unionmade's measurements are always perfect

http://unionmadegoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LSCREWTEE.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads