1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. ambyance

ambyance Senior member

i got it on both of my accounts... 100GIFT
    let me know if you wanna use it somehow

edit: apparently the code seems to be working for everyone

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. accordion

accordion Senior member

20% off at https://www.shopacrimony.com/ with code: GOODEGG

That siki im/Isaora jacket is dirt cheap but not sure if the design is good or tacky. It also uses some weird korean polyester instead of gore-tex.

3. Fulton

Fulton Member

Where do you live? I could use some free stuff.

1 person likes this.
  4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Moderator

Only pride and lack of discretionary income is keeping me from asking...

5. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

does anyone have experience w/ the band of outsiders chinos? is a 30" a 30"? or is vanity sized?

6. John-Galt

John-Galt Senior member

Depends on season. The last collection chinos were pretty true to size. If you have a 30 inch waist then you'll need a 30, maybe 31 to me comfy

7. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Like Gyakusou, I feel this jacket is on the side of fashion tech gear not performance. All of the gyakusou jackets I've seen used nylon so I don't find the composition that weird.

8. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

Thanks. I wear a 28 in EG. Think a 28 in BoO as well?

1 person likes this.
  9. BetterInLeather

BetterInLeather Member

You can call ups and talk to them about it, and maybe tell them that you dont want any future packages left at your front door. You can also sign up for a UPS My Choice account and have your packages rerouted to another address, ups location, or ups access center, or you can specify and authorize where to leave the package at your house (i.e backdoor, porch, mailbox, sidedoor, doorman, neighbor, etc).

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  10. llamaone

llamaone Senior member

Sounds like you are the idiot, and the delivery drivers are just doing their job. Also sounds like you might wanna move to a new neighborhood. :uhoh: :rotflmao:

Want your package left in a specific spot? Just leave a note; the drivers will accommodate. Everyone knows this. They didn't ring the doorbell? Oh teh noes. Ever heard of tracking? Delivery notification? Sign up for it, and you'll get a text/email when your package is delivered. The few seconds that are saved by not ringing the doorbell add up, and help keep costs down in what is a pretty amazing logistics execution on a daily basis by both FedEx and UPS. Quit your bitching.

P.S. That's an awfully ugly jacket.

2 people like this.
  11. il_colonnello

il_colonnello Senior member

+1 on signing up for UPS My Choice. Has saved me a lot of hassle in the last 1-2 years.

@Timbaland, were those packages supposed to be delivered against signature? If yes, credit card chargeback is your friend. (In fact, I even managed to get a chargeback once on 3 stolen packages that were not supposed to be delivered against signature.)

1 person likes this.
  12. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

@BetterInLeather Thanks. Yea I have that set up for UPS. My wife who ordered the stuff didn't. I'm going to try and call them and ask if they can do that for all packages sent to my address or just make my wife create an account.

I asked if my stuff could be sent to the nearest store but they said I'd have to pay extra for that. I could only pick it up for no charge at the closest warehouse which is 20 miles away.

1 of the stolen packages was left on the patio but my wife never checked the delivery status and we found the package ripped open the next morning.

13. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

@il_colonnello No they weren't sign on delivery unfortunately. I think my wife was able to get a refund on 1 of the orders but we were out on the other 2. At least they weren't that expensive.

@llamaone Hey dumbfuck if you read my post I said it was my wife who ordered the stuff. How would I leave a note for them without everyone being able to see it? My front door is clearly seen from the street.

And there were times when we were home with the front porch light on and they didnt even knock or ring the doorbell.

14. llamaone

llamaone Senior member

Lol. And the Darwin Award goes to...

15. BetterInLeather

BetterInLeather Member

@Timbaland They charge to send to a ups store but it is free to send to a ups access center. Access centers are usually just everyday grocery stores that hold ups packages for customers that have them rerouted there and they're all over the place. You can also drop off pre-labeled packages off at access centers to have ups pick them up for shipping. All free services.

1 person likes this.
  16. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

I have my UPS MyChoice setup to notify me for my wife's stuff too.

Around here, redirecting to a UPS Store is a free service now.

1 person likes this.
  17. thatboyo

thatboyo Senior member

This sounds like a neighborhood problem. Delivery drivers usually leave packages at door if the neighborhood is safe and it looks like there are a few ppl in yours just going around taking things. My door is pretty close to the street and I have packages left there all the time and only had one thing missing out of the hundreds of stuff I've ordered over the years. Some of the stuff were out there for 8+ hours too. Back when I lived in an apartment building with no door guy, I always got the slip saying to pick up at one of their locations or arrange another date for delivery.

18. juven

juven Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. stevent

stevent Senior member

On paper the neighborhood he's is in is the top .001%. That said robberies and stolen stuff skyrocketed maybe 10 years ago and hasn't really stopped. I've gotten enough packages jacked in similar fashion due to drivers not ringing bells or knocking and this was before my choice and stuff was out. I hold everything now if I'm getting packages to this area that doesn't need a signature. And notes and stuff don't help, drivers just do not care. Also if it was Fedex and after 3-4pm and long weekend you'll get delivery exception about half the time.

1 person likes this.
  20. coolarrow

coolarrow Senior member

I'm confused. It's closed, but it is 95% off? Is this online?