• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smdbitchh

Reaction score
They do, just need to wait for sales season...
thank you.

I know their washed denim pants go on sale but the raw denim stays the same.

Is it the same with the denim jackets? Is it only the seasonal washes

thank you

who8mahrice

Reaction score
PC raw denim does go on "sale," just not anywhere near as often as regular seasonal clothes. I believe retailers aren't allowed to put the raw jeans directly on sale, but they are sometimes discounted if there's a blanket discount code for all of a retailer's items. Perhaps it's the same case with the denim jackets.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

APC raw denim does go on "sale," just not anywhere near as often as regular seasonal clothes. I believe retailers aren't allowed to put the raw jeans directly on sale, but they are sometimes discounted if there's a blanket discount code for all of a retailer's items. Perhaps it's the same case with the denim jackets.

It certainly seems that way. Durning Thanksgiving/Christmas I was hoping the Bloomies sale would have some APCs. They had Etro, Steven Alan etc... a bunch of nice stuff like 60-70% off but not a dime on APCs. I mean they are cool but not that cool.

dotfras

Reaction score
Y'all are tripping - got a pair of APC Raw NC's for $64 from Totokaelo.

smdbitchh

Reaction score
I mean I could find one on ebay for a decent price but I would rather buy it in person if a store was doing a sale.

ebay seems to have some ok prices on them but the sellers dont list which season they are from. With the raw denim jackets Im assuming its the same style brought back pretty much each season anyway or wondering if their are more changes.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm also in the market for a new denim jacket. I've seen the Baldwin raw "Aaron" jacket around for like $100 but never in my size. Last place I remember was East Dane (now sold out) and Revolve (only the washed version for $126)

smdbitchh

Reaction score
New Cure cut is ****

This denim jacket is the nicest one I have seen them produce, and its from this season and already sold out in s-l on there site.
http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,3906.html?nav=denim&subnav=men
I saw this one looks very cool. It looks very similar to the type2 denim jackets from seasons past though and I can find those on ebay for a bit less. Used but with a denim jacket not too worried.

Did they change anything on this seasons from the past?

smdbitchh

Reaction score
Epaulet just released a new denim jacket: http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...-asbury-denim-jacket-rinse-cone-1968-selvedge

Most people who've bought from Epaulet here loves their stuff, so this jacket would probably be no different. At at $165, that's almost Naked and Famous level cheap. Was really looking forward to picking it up on release, but the pockets aren't to my taste.
damn. these all look nice. Guess Im gonna have to go into Epaulet today as well and take a look at that one. Price is great

smdbitchh

Reaction score
I'm also in the market for a new denim jacket. I've seen the Baldwin raw "Aaron" jacket around for like $100 but never in my size. Last place I remember was East Dane (now sold out) and Revolve (only the washed version for $126)
I had my eye on that one as well briefly but wasnt sure I loved the wash on it.

Pretty overwhelming first world problem Im having.

-Have my eye on a few apc models(all look nice and I can try them on in person if in stock)
-Really like the rogue territory raw supply jacket in raw denim which they are re-releasing in fall but not sure I want to wait.
-Epaulet one looks really solid for the price
-Railcar fine goods jacket looks pretty awesome also but nowhere for me to try it on in ny

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats dad washed denim.

Railcar fine goods makes great stuff, and you could always order 2 sizes and return.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads