• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deal Thing

The cordovan colored 1K is in short supply so it's off the site for now. If you don't see it call the store. This deal works on and offline. While you're at it buy some soap and a hatchet or two.

This one will run through Monday.

http://cranesboots.com/store/products/

The code is;

HATCHET

fitchottie

Reaction score

I love that Alden via that Italian shop at 50% are only 20/30% off compared to Leffot/Unionmade prices. I could have them mailed home to my mom and pick them up in May but it doesn't seem like a particularly good deal.

What Italian shop?

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There is. After Christmas East Dane had 25% off all sale items, including the 70% section. Got a Filson cruiser jacket for $160, about $200 cheaper than anywhere else and $280 off retail.

grabbed some Raleigh raws for $140... seemed like a reasonable deal.

jm22

Reaction score
American Rag sale in LA has been great. Most of it is picked over already but they still had a few Schneider coats and sweater, Geller suits, various Our Legacy shirts and blazers, Ervell shirts and trousers and a big stack of W&H westpoint chinos all at 75% off. Snagged a pair of Ervell formal trousers in navy for $50.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

American Rag sale in LA has been great. Most of it is picked over already but they still had a few Schneider coats and sweater, Geller suits, various Our Legacy shirts and blazers, Ervell shirts and trousers and a big stack of W&H westpoint chinos all at 75% off. Snagged a pair of Ervell formal trousers in navy for $50.

Ive avoided this sale, bit sad, but my wallet is happy.. Did they have much EG left?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn... Geller and Ervell? Y U NO PUT ONLINE AMRAG. :fu:

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone willing to proxy from AMRAG? I think someone on here said they don't do phone orders :(

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More interested in the Schneider and Ervell; though doubtful there'd be anything in my size anyways

jm22

Reaction score
Its the same stuff they had online all year for Geller at 50% off, full size runs of the stuff nobody wanted.

Probably true at this point, most of the Geller, Schneider, Ervell and OL stuff they had about a few weeks ago were gone. Geller charcoal suit jacket is still a pretty nice deal at $176 and they had a few different sizes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads