• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nevergreen

Reaction score
i've actually received both my orders (one before the sale and one during) and the previous was made like 2 days before the flash sale

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
i've actually received both my orders (one before the sale and one during) and the previous was made like 2 days before the flash sale

I also have ordered from them in the past and do not recall having any issues... Just ordered from them now and am leaving town sat be back end of month, so we shall see !

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fivestory off site sale.

10 C stuff 60% off, tons left but too rich for my blood
some random visvim 60% and white mountaineering 60% off.

This is what happens when an upscale store buys visvim. All sizes L&XL

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nope... Won't pay the fees BUT I'm sure my item won't be here for another month if it's indeed in stock. If I want to cancel should I just contact Paypal and have them rescind the money I sent to Norse?

Won't pay the fees
Won't pay the fees
Won't pay the fees
Won't pay the fees

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There Visvim stock is very disappointing. 

yes, and i don't quite understand how much more overpriced visvim has become over the years. $600 for a button up oxford shirt?

thetourist

Reaction score
that glorious feeling when the one item you wanted on mr porter randomly reappears only in your size at 70% off (and you've got store credit to boot) :D

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
dhl will **** you ********** raw dogg with duties

maverickm

Reaction score
DHL fucked me ********** I'm still bleeding when I purchased from farfetch. The MCQ jacket was Made in India which I gladly returned :)!!!!!

Last edited:

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scoop NYC Warehouse sale is going on -- http://www.scoopnyc.com/

Not a huge selection, but some R&B, Woolrich Bros., Theory, Vince, etc. Also happening in real life 473-475 Broadway btw Broome & Grand.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads