• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

newp

Reaction score
Yeah, previous year it was the same situation. If you've managed to bought a lot of stuff please be ready that some of it is out of stock so you will be refunded for it.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to buy some stuff from Norse Store $700 to be exact and id figure if I would email them for free shipping since they charge $20 and im spending $700 they would honor my request ... they did not even bother responding to my email or tweet, so I ordered elsewhere.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy cow...ordered an item from Matches (I think it's shipped from London) yesterday and the package has already arrived in NY. It's possible that I can receive the item today or, at the latest, tomorow via DHL.

I don't even know if there are additional duty fees, but dang.....fast service for sure. Check them out, everything is up to 50% off. I personally haven't seen Grensons cheaper than $130 shipped.

For comparison, it's going to take UM approxmiately 5-7 business days to ship my product to NY...from SF.

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anybody on here ever order from visvim.tv?

Once the 5-7 days to process passes how long does it take, and who do they use once it arrives in the USA?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Holy cow...ordered an item from Matches (I think it's shipped from London) yesterday and the package has already arrived in NY. It's possible that I can receive the item today or, at the latest, tomorow via DHL.

I don't even know if there are additional duty fees, but dang.....fast service for sure. Check them out, everything is up to 50% off. I personally haven't seen Grensons cheaper than $130 shipped.

For comparison, it's going to take UM approxmiately 5-7 business days to ship my product to NY...from SF.

There won't be, they take responsibility for the duties. And yeah, I ordered late on the 15th and it's already out for delivery today.

Stackson

Reaction score
Matches ships DDP unless you tick the box to pay duties on delivery. They also don't charge duty on orders under $250 which is nice, I wish all the UK sites were so nice.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Just waiting for Norse to get back to me 2 weeks after my order was placed to inform me that my item is out of stock... F***ers. :censored:

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This happens every season with Norse store. Plus, you will pay fees.

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gotta love DHL
:slayer:

b-ill

Reaction score
Ordered the SNS Stark from Mutiny DC late Wednesday night and it was delivered 9am this morning :slayer:

Very nice packaging as well

cl smooth

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone orders from Norse store--you can expect to get hit with 30% fees since they refuse to mark down customs, effectively negating any discount you get.

ThomSquared

Reaction score

This happens every season with Norse store. Plus, you will pay fees.

Nope... Won't pay the fees BUT I'm sure my item won't be here for another month if it's indeed in stock. If I want to cancel should I just contact Paypal and have them rescind the money I sent to Norse?

jpp10780

Reaction score
any sites that you guys have seen selling norse projects shorts? i slept on that sale...like an idiot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads