• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man, great price on those shirts. Someone grab them and flip in B&S for something not insane (and I'll pick up an L in pale blue / white / or lavender.)

I wasn't even going to mention the sale and do just that! Haha. But then I realized I'm too old for that. It isn't 2003 and this isn't NikeTalk (ah...memories)

The only 2 types they had were a indigo chambray and blue hickory stripe. Pretty lightweight, I'm assuming s/s release. They are Made in USA if that makes a difference (the Sunny Sports shirts I used to own were all Made in Japan). Sizing example, the Large was a '40' - too small for me and I am normally a Large in Engineered Garments (for example) and a 42 jacket.

Also available - Sunny Sports beach towels for $45

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Peeps - There is some pop-up sale going on next to Daily Dose in the Arts District. Mostly whatever brands BUT they have a box of Sunny Sports...

thanks!

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr Porter sale (from what I remember last year) happens 2nd/3rd week of December. The only reason I remember that is because I was stressing out, studying for finals--and MrPorter's sale was distracting me >.<

Hype1234

Reaction score
no. usually starts late november around the 24 and regularly there would already be second drops or they would be coming soon. this year is different from what they usually do.

Hype1234

Reaction score
last years sale started on nov 25, second drops (past 50%) were on dec 16. that is all.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Salt didn't have much left today. I stopped by at 1 and got the last decent pair of sunglasses. Next year I'll have to go on the first day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics