Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

lmao. would you wear the APC jumpsuit?
    Originally Posted by breakz [​IMG]
    Copped this for $66 (with a personal coupon): http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=903
    wth, it wouldn't let me use a personal coupon during the sale on a non-sale item how'd you use it on a sale item?

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

How are those Sugar Cane 1947?

3. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

lmao. would you wear the APC jumpsuit? wth, it wouldn't let me use a personal coupon during the sale on a non-sale item how'd you use it on a sale item?
    I'd give it a shot if I had a lot of cash laying around.

4. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Were the KMW belts on sale at some point? They've suddenly disappeared in almost all sizes.

5. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

What other online stores sell Apolis Activism? Any of them having sales?

6. Souper

Souper Senior member

checked out saks 5th for Barker black and EG. Passed up on many sizes of wolf loafers, some dark red BB semibrogue oxfords for about 300 and an archdale for 200$ or so. Suede/calf 2tone wingtips from both brands in many sizes.

was actually going to cop the dark red(not burgundy, think paul smith cage red) barker blacks, tried them on with some fairly versatile mid grey trousers on and they just didnt work out .Cant imagine what I would wear them with. Last was pretty chiseled.

oh well. fall stuff is everywhere now, very distracting from the sales racks

7. breakz

breakz Senior member

Coldsnap: From our affiliates it's Farinelli and Detour. Neither have sales on Apolis atm.

8. rolling green

rolling green Senior member

context has apolis on sale

9. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

context has apolis on sale

I see, everyone was sold out so fast though. I'm not complaining though, thats the nature of waiting for a sale.

I'm gonna check the affiliates, thanks!

10. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

Just an FYI, none of the denim, Quoddy shoes, leather goods or anything recently released will be included in the sale. I got a few emails regarding those particular items - just wanted to put it out there so no one's disappointed. Most of the items in the sale will be from several seasons back.... lots of tees, and some other assorted goods.

Anyone going to this and want to find out how much a size 28 ST-210 Slim Leg Black Coated is?

11. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

They still had a lot of good stuff today, though it's getting picked over. Got a W&H tiger fleece & 2 pairs of rachel comey's for $200 total. Considering going back tomorrow for a pair of pants I was undecided on.

Nice.. I also picked up a pair of rachel comey's.. and another W&H bomber3 jacket as a present.

The Barney's sale here isn't too impressive.. .. up to additional 50% off, but most of it is 33%, and even with the 50% off it's not very convincing.

12. father's room

father's room Senior member

Kopped a EG plaid andover jacket for $160 plus tax at Barney COOP. I think that's pretty good deal.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Almost copped this sick prorsum cardigan might do it this week shit was dirt cheap.

14. gt33

gt33 Senior member

rag and bone rb11 for $70 bucks on Tobi..not sure if the 10% coupon is good for sale items....28 and 30 left

15. robin

robin Senior member

If you're in Seattle, there's is some store promotion thing for this week called City Stimulus: http://citystimulus.com/locations-offers/ Signing up will get you 20% off at Blackbird on full priced items, and 10% off at Jack Straw. Edit: Also Kuhlman – 20% off full price items and selected sale items