• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Asian Uniqlo heattech is definitely shorter. I have some from Taiwan and New York, the Taiwanese ones hit like an inch before my wrist (very stretchable but you don't really stretch arm length while wearing).

thomasec

Reaction score
3 Years at 2 Bond Street - 30% Discount Code

The C'H'C'M' Bond street store is three years old this week & in celebration we're offering a 30% discount to everyone, beginning today......

Please type the following code at checkout: 3YEARS

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Corner code for tonight:

jordache jeans

Reaction score
Corner exclusions:

Ann Demeulemeester, Alexander Wang, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Christophe Lemaire, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Giuliano Fujiwara, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Jil Sander, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Proenza Schouler, Rick Owens, Valextra may be excluded from promotions

jay3429

Reaction score

Corner exclusions:

Ann Demeulemeester, Alexander Wang, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Christophe Lemaire, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Giuliano Fujiwara, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Jil Sander, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Proenza Schouler, Rick Owens, Valextra may be excluded from promotions

I think it'd be better if stores would start telling us what brands are included in sales. I see too much of this fine print **** and its beyond stupid. :angry:

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Corner exclusions:

translation... excludes anything you might want.

jimney

Reaction score
Taylor Stitch sale on all black items in stock.

Last edited:

stafa

Reaction score
I'm getting through Haberdash right now, but it is a bit slow. Stark for 217 is damn tempting.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got it to work for me through to checkout. Grabbed the Naval that was on already on sale so it ended up being pretty cheap.

Was tempted by Stark but I'm not 100% sold on the new contrast placket. Still great deal tho. I'm sure someone will kop!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics