• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joshua Lee

Reaction score
The nsuited site seems pretty sluggish, maybe on a workbook or on a low end laptop it could crash the browser.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI Blake in Portland is closing. He just decided that after 10 years he was ready for the next thing. Everything is on sale, looks like 30-40% right now and then probably drop as time goes on.

Some decent but limited stock on RRL (lots of denim on sale, a number of shirts, a couple cotton knit tops, very limited chino), EG (full size run of black wool Andovers, a few grey woll HB Andovers, polka dot 19th Cent shirts, floral print flannels, some other stuff, also FWK stock for the ladies) Baldwin and Tellason denim, some Alex Mill shirts, and a few LVC pieces as well. I think they will ship.

brianoh

Reaction score

FYI Blake in Portland is closing. He just decided that after 10 years he was ready for the next thing. Everything is on sale, looks like 30-40% right now and then probably drop as time goes on.

Some decent but limited stock on RRL (lots of denim on sale, a number of shirts, a couple cotton knit tops, very limited chino), EG (full size run of black wool Andovers, a few grey woll HB Andovers, polka dot 19th Cent shirts, floral print flannels, some other stuff, also FWK stock for the ladies) Baldwin and Tellason denim, some Alex Mill shirts, and a few LVC pieces as well. I think they will ship.

Please let us know when it hits 60%+

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please let us know when it hits 60%+

Sure, but it will only be worthwhile if you wear XS (maybe) or XL. I guarantee you that all the good stuff will be gone in the next week. He has a very loyal customer base and I'm guessing that after this weekend, stock will be pretty picked over.

I just posted mainly b/c he has some nice EG and RRL stuff that's in season, that wouldn't go on sale for another 2-3 months otherwise. and his stock of Tellason and RRL denim is big, and discounted.

(All his APC stock is discounted too for those who can't get enough)

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
****, blake in portland, the supposed sponsor of the RRL selvedge chino contest is going out of business? i still need to try and collect on the main prize from a couple years back. you think it would be in poor taste if I tried to collect now - only after blake seemingly ignored the committed participants of the challenge they themselves helped promulgate to increase their own sales?

Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

****, blake in portland, the supposed sponsor of the RRL selvedge chino contest is going out of business? i still need to try and collect on the main prize from a couple years back. you think it would be in poor taste if I tried to collect now - only after blake seemingly ignored the committed participants of the challenge they themselves helped promulgate to increase their own sales?

Your call. That was a disappointment to say the least, but if you let the collection of said prize for for 2+ years, I'm not sure you have a super compelling argument. But if you don't ask, the answer is always no.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the 60% comment was joking but if not, their stuffs are flying off the shelves. Like oboy said they have loyal customers and their picks have been consistently nice (RIP Context :( ). EG is pretty much gone by the time they closed for the day, and so were RRL and other smaller brands.

Last edited:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did they ignore you or something? I'm curious to hear this story.

sweetjesus

Reaction score
Last edited:

IndependenceChi

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics