• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last go 'round my best purchase was the 1960 605's. The top block has a high rise and loosish fit, the legs are tapered and very narrow at the ankle. They look great. At $59 they are a total steal. The Corner had the same ones this past S/S season at $200+.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I'm surprised at how many 1947 501s in one-wash they had. Seriously good deal for anyone on the fence.

It's my understanding that they're considered timeless, classic, and iconic.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
He'd probably say that he only wears zipper-fly jeans and that the stitching on the back pockets is way too subtle.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Might be targeted, not sure, only just got the email. But for the Vente-privee orders - use code FALLSTYLE13 for $20 off $100 or more. Also, $100 or more on an AMEX card gets you free shipping.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you like nice CM shoes (EG/G&G/etc), you should probably read the CM side. Some good deals floating around.

yytop123

Reaction score
Lurker giving back:

There are Edward Green for Ralph Lauren on DSW for $200. You can get an extra $50 off that using an Amex card if you log in and click the special offer. Free shipping by signing up for an account and using code SHIPR:

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/ralph+lauren+collection+aksel+burnished+leather+oxford?prodId=286837

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/ralph+lauren+collection+javant+leather+tassel+loafer?prodId=286831 (not sure if this is EG but appears to be)

There are also some RL made in Italy shoes at the same price point:

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/ralph+laure...sw12cat900002,dsw12cat1780024,dsw12cat1780036

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/ralph+lauren+collection+dunscar+woven+leather+oxford?prodId=286848

WARNING: They may send a tracking number BEFORE the product is actually shipped, sometimes more than a day before!!!

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you like nice CM shoes (EG/G&G/etc), you should probably read the CM side. Some good deals floating around.

Any chance you could point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Totakeke

Reaction score

Just an update on these bunch of jokers. I called them myself to try to verify what is going on on Tuesday, they said they'll check on it and call me back on Wednesday, which they never did. And then I called back on Thursday, "Amantha" said her manager "Jerome" was away for the day and unfortunately can't give me any details on what is going on and "promised" to give me a response (I asked for an email) before today and of course nothing happened again. I wrote emails to the original person "Brittany" that sent me those emails and I don't get a response either for a few days either.

Now I'm calling back again and no one is picking up my calls.

They still haven't refunded me my money either.

They refunded my money now, which makes me lose 20usd in the process along with many emails and phone call charges, and still they haven't resolved my issue. The manager is absolutely trash. He has problems calling my phone (after he tried sooo many times), and I only get his email replies when I ask him wtf is going on (everytime else it disappears into my spam folder or something [bullshit]). And only today he says he's going to check the store if they still have stock after 2 weeks ago saying that he would send me a replacement.

I wish I could be civil, but this guy is obviously just ******* with me. Anyone has any idea to escalate this up further the chain at farfetch? Their website doesn't have much contact information.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have no incentive to help you because you'll never shop there again and your posts on the internet (and likely your emails) are those of a raving madman. Fortunately for them your posts on the internet are those of a raving madman so no one is likely to pay any attention to you anyway.

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Totakeke is your idea of a "raving madman" you really haven't spent enough time here.

Totakeke

Reaction score
Seriously. If they thought that way then they should just stop responding instead then if they don't give a ****. Why keep replying for? They already called me a fraud, never apologized for that, never resolved my issues for more than a month, keep delaying by giving petty excuses and I'm supposed to still be civil to the same exact person? If they give me a new person I'll be civil.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
just file a charge back and move on

Totakeke

Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right. I need to ask if I get refunded transaction charges if I do that. Because otherwise it makes no difference than right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics