• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suspension Point Sale:

Save an extra 20% off all already reduced sale items!

Enter EXTRA20 in the cart to receive the discount.

This limited time offer ends at 12:01 AM (EDT) on Monday, August 12 2013.

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, a buddy of mine works at Bespoken and they're having a sample sale next week in NYC. 50 East 57th, 6th floor. Thurs-Sat 9-7. 75% off. shirts 45-80, shoes 100-150, trousers 50, knits $30-60, blazers 120-175, jackets 80-150 http://www.bespokenclothiers.com/ [ATTACHMENT=7073]SAMPLE SALE 2013 FLYER.jpg (414k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
If you'd be interested proxying, I'll gladly pay you for your effort. I'm looking for the Steiner coat in Grey size XXL. PM if interested.

shdws

Reaction score
fair enough, I guess for hiking shoes they aren't too terrible.

I'd rather be caught dead or hike barefoot than to wear those.

$45 bucks... you could get tigers couldn't you?

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for a tip. I've been needing to a pair of hiking shoes.

I don't know if the detractors around here have looked at proper hiking shoes, but these have a fairly minimal design, Vibram sole, and I think look good within the category.

Agreed. Leather insole, made in Italy... you could do a lot worse for $45. Anyone seen the recent Merrell lineup? [shudder]

I'd rather be caught dead or hike barefoot than to wear those.

$45 bucks... you could get tigers couldn't you?

Tigers? Seriously?

Where are you hiking, the mall?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know which Steven Alan stores have RRL?

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody know which Steven Alan stores have RRL?

You're in LA, right? I've seen it in the past at the SA Annex on Abbott Kinney...but don't quote me on that. If you go and it's not there, you can enjoy Abbott Kinney anyway. Win-win

kloss

Reaction score
Sale onf moisture-wicking, odor-control undershirts (developed at MIT)
Free shipping
Copy-pasted from my email

Buy 2 get 1 Free on any CORE through August 9th*
Add 3 CORES to your shopping cart and enter code GETACORE

http://u21280.sendgrid.org/wf/click...OWajaUThX5sEZ-2F-2F-2BQu9d4lZh2u19AejMw-3D-3D

ImageProxy.mvc

kloss

Reaction score
Up to 80% off with code 13SS80 at cruvoir.com

"You cannot use this voucher with these products" when I applied it to a SS13 item.

EDIT: nvm, tried another SS13 item and it works but I only got 10% on this item. >_<

Last edited:

cruvoir

Reaction score
Voucher should be valid for all SS13 selection. You may contact me directly about the specific article and I will be able to help and answer any questions. Thanks!

EDDIT: sorry for the confusion, but just to clarify, the voucher does no apply 80% additional to the sale, but an additional 10% off all SALE items which are currently marked 20% - 70% off. The voucher works in addition to the sale reduction,, thus - 30% to 80% off.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads