• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Platypus

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
4aRIJPo.jpg

Up to 50% off at Suspensionpoint.ca

+

For Canadian customers: No taxes on all orders until midnight on Sunday June 23rd (23/06/2013)

mockalite

Reaction score

Has anybody had any negative experiences with Oi Polloi?

Yes. I ordered shoes from them and before my order shipped I asked if the shoes in stock were exactly as pictured on the website (more recent models had a particular detail that I didn't like, and the picture on the website didn't show this detail), and they told me that the picture was inaccurate. I told them I didn't want the shoes anymore, but regardless they still shipped my order. I asked them if I could send it back without paying shipping fees, and they refused. They offered my 10% off my next order. They also noted that they would update the picture on the website, but it took weeks for them to actually do so. On top of that, they were not great with communication, and I believe I just gave up after it looked like my emails were going unanswered.

I guess other people have had good experiences with them, but I personally would not order from them again.

Hype1234

Reaction score
Did someone buy those common projects? I'm not a 44, but that's a crazy deal.

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Hit it yesterday, first time buying from them. They shipped quick, so I am very pleased......

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
south willard 40 off tomorrow

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I understand, but if they're the only place that has something you want, and now it's cheaper well then I guess now it makes sense.

There's actually one item I've had my eye on for a while now an it was priced about the same as ssense before the drop.

thenewjs

Reaction score
south willard 40 off tomorrow
What the hell is wrong with their webstore? All that clicking to see one thing at a time is for the birds. That is an anti browsing site.

Great pictures though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads