Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Piato

Piato Senior member

^ Bird is a great shop. They have a few locations around the city, but if I remember correctly, the Park Slope store has the mens collection.

I'm glad to see they've picked up a few more SF-approved brands.

2. bobby2times

bobby2times Active Member

3. KaiserSose

KaiserSose Senior member

Anyone know if there are any sales on sunglasses anywhere in NYC? I tried on a pair I fell in love with at Robert Marc, but I don't have that kind of cash at the moment.

4. brotherleader

brotherleader Well-Known Member

PC Antwerp has brought out previous season items - t-shirts from 15 euro, cure twill pants 65 euro (just sizes 28 and 30 today but they were still stocking), cashmere sweaters 110 euro and more items...everything else is the usual 30% off

5. FiveFiveFive

FiveFiveFive Senior member

Acrimony in San Francisco (shopacrimony.com) has 40% off most of its stuff, and 70% off its previously marked down items.

Lots of nice stuff left from Nom de Guerre, United Bamboo, Hyden Yoo and YMC.

6. jhoo04

jhoo04 Senior member

Does anyone know if Common Projects at revolve will ever go on sale???

7. atuhsad

atuhsad Senior member

http://www.aloharag.com has 30% off s/s stuff.

The sale is better in the store. I stopped by today looking for a pair of shoes and shoes and accessories are 50% off and i believe the clothes were 40% off.

didnt get shoes there because they didnt have my size, but stopped by Acne, and they are having a sale . . . 40% or so off. I go the LanviinxAcne high tops and there were about 30% off (the retail of the hightops is about 100 lower than the retail of regular lanvin hightops)

8. Hanpanda

Hanpanda New Member

Acrimony has up to 70% off and 40% off Nom de Guerre, United Bamboo, Endovanera, etc

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Ya we got it 3 posts up try at least reading the page you're posting on.

10. bobby2times

bobby2times Active Member

Acrimony has up to 70% off and 40% off Nom de Guerre, United Bamboo, Endovanera, etc
    Damn that NdG Officers shirt is sold out in small everywhere. Anyone know if the shop in NYC have them in stock. The less I have to walk on Broadway the better. And thanks for the tip on Aloha Rag. I'm gonna stop by to see if I can grab some BoO ties cheap.

11. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

Ya we got it 3 posts up try at least reading the page you're posting on.
    he probably works there.

12. APK

APK Senior member

NDG's stuff fits a bit slim, doesn't it? The Officer's shirt caught my eye, but not sure how to go about sizing. Also, is the grey the same one Context has on its site? Color looks completely different.

13. FiveFiveFive

FiveFiveFive Senior member

NDG's stuff fits a bit slim, doesn't it? The Officer's shirt caught my eye, but not sure how to go about sizing. Also, is the grey the same one Context has on its site? Color looks completely different.

I'm a small in most shirts, a medium in BoO. I have that officer shirt in medium.

The grey one at Acrimony is different from the grey one at Context. Acrimony's is lighter, both in color and fabric/weight. The Context one is basically a grey denim shirt, so a bit heavier.

14. APK

APK Senior member

Thanks for the heads up. I only asked because of how different the same product has looked on Context versus other online boutiques (i.e. the Gitman Vintage shirts).

Anyway, that's good news. Not really digging the shirt featured on Context's site.

What can you say about the shirt since you own it?

15. APK

APK Senior member

Shit. Slept on it and the shirt's gone in a large. Don't see it anywhere else on the web, either.

Edit: Maybe for the best. Twelve bucks for slow domestic shipping on a shirt? Please.