• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

karmaguy

Reaction score

I live in the EU maybe it's EU only. Many of the promotions you guys posted have been US only. Or maybe it just takes them a few hours because I got the email at 7pm local time.

yeah isn't working for me

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was trying to pick up a bunch of things from the sale section but code won't work. Hoping a US one will show up soon.

Not sure if my funds can keep up with sale season tho.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ok who bought my ss cobain cardigan off south willy?

karmaguy

Reaction score
from hypebeast:

"Celebrating The 1st Anniversary of The HYPEBEAST Store, 25% OFF 12 - 6 AM EST Code: HBONEYEAR"

i just used it so it's live as of now

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get you're trying to be witty or something, but you totally missed the entire point of the referral link. You ended up looking a bit dumb.

1. Most of the sales posted here don't have a traditional 'referral link.' That was allready pointed out by someone a couple pages ago and how SF apparently alters those links.

2. Others were complaining that sales posted on here didn't include a link to the sale or that posters often used the store initials, so I provided them with a link, albeit the destination url is different from the display url.

Thanks for your insights but instead of trolling SWD please feel free to stay in MC.

Cheers,
amathew

Last edited:

jacket

Reaction score
Made and crafted on gilt. I have a 30% off code (up to $75 off) linked to my account that expires at midnight, and I probably won't be using it. If anyone wants me to proxy something for them, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robin richman in Chicago is having her yard sale today and tomorrow. Guidi ma+ etc

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads