• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

k9n

Reaction score
^what's the coupon code with the knottery?

EDIT: HALFSIES

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs more in CM, but since I've gotten a lot out of this thread, I thought I'd post this here too, in case anyone is interested

LeatherSoul is having a sale on sample model Saint Crispin's plus factory seconds. Prices mostly range from 900 to 1000, though the Venetian loafers were 500. Here's a sampling of what they have that would fit a US 9D. Contact LeatherSoul for more models in your specific size. (Justin over there is handling these orders, so ask for him)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That austerity brogue :nodding:

ErikW

Reaction score
TheCorner.com is having an "Up to 80%" off sale. Pretty good prices on a few items.

Newfangle

Reaction score
To celebrate the arrival of the new Spring/Summer collections, Newfangle Clothing are glad to offer to all of you guys a discount code for our store. You just have to enter the code "15offstylef"

One last detail, the discount code is valid for all items, including the last stock from FW12 that is in the final sale period. VAT 23% Off for Non Eu customers.

Enjoy it!

Dorje

Reaction score
There's a bunch of Levi's Made and Crafted stuff on MyHabit right now. Got the indigo striped shirt and a sort of dark khaki pair of chinos... the jeans looked ok but I don't need more jeans... was tempted by the waxed bowery jeans though.

Ecco

Reaction score
^Good looks, picked up some light wash tapered jeans for cheap.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

do these guys mark down their products? i dont want to get hit with customs fees

You mean declare a lower value on the shipment? Possibly. Better though if they can deliver it to you in person, after putting it into a condom and swallowing it, then flying across the border with your parka in their stomach. Why not ask?

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You mean declare a lower value on the shipment? Possibly. Better though if they can deliver it to you in person, after putting it into a condom and swallowing it, then flying across the border with your parka in their stomach. Why not ask?

I see what you did there.

kissmyjazz

Reaction score
Surfase 2 Air voucher
https://www.refinery29.com/shops/voucher-surface-to-air.html

THE FINE PRINT

Voucher can be redeemed online or in the NYC store by MAY 31, 2013 on the SS13 collection only. 
Voucher cannot be redeemed on sale items, the Men’s Permanent Leather Collection or the Women’s Permanent Collection. The Men's Permanent collections includes the following: The Blade Bomber, The Gaspard, Kid Cudi Champs Jacket, Kid Cudi Fire Jacket, The KOL, The Outsider, The Xavier, Takashi Jacket. The Women's Permanent collections includes: Fecto Leather Jacket, Kim Leather Jacket, Kim Leather Jacket V2, Stretch Leather Leggings, & Classic Buckle Sandal V3.
Voucher cannot be redeemed at the sample sale.
No refunds. Surface to Air will issue an exchange on items purchased with a voucher within 15 days of purchase.
When you purchase a 'Spend $250 Get $500' voucher, your subtotal at checkout on http://www.surfacetoair.com/store-us/ must equal at least $500 in order for the code to be valid and activate your discount. When you purchase a 'Spend $500 Get $1000' voucher, your subtotal at checkout on http://www.surfacetoair.com/store-us/ must equal at least $1000 in order for the code to be valid and activate your discount. No credits will be issued for partial use.
Voucher may not be applied towards tax or shipping costs.
Only 1 voucher per customer. Only one voucher per transaction.
International shipping is not available.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE

PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES MAY 31, 2013

WhiteFox

Reaction score
I think he meant from the original price. There's a few retailers that I can name that still write the full value of the good on the shipment instead of the sale price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads