• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"Hello." - from your Northern neighbours*

There you go again, throwing an extra "U" into words, rubbing in our American faces that you can make words longer.

IIRC from the last time I bought from ssense, they ship via Canada Post so you'll get it through USPS and not get charged fees.

Same - I've ordered from Ssense multiple times with no problems.

AuRevoirEtMerci

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear friends,

Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...
For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
Code is: VAT-OFF
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum

Lou
Au revoir et merci
www.aurevoiretmerci.com
[email protected]

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the ssense code. I picked up some bball highs in black. They do ship through Canadian Post, so I've never gotten duties.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Thanks for the ssense code. I picked up some bball highs in black. They do ship through Canadian Post, so I've never gotten duties.

There's a code?

scamster

Reaction score
Taylor Stitch Rummage Sale.

- If you are in the San Francisco area this Saturday -

Come one, come all!

We are having a good ole fashioned rummage sale at our office.

It will feature everything from Rancourt & Co. shoe samples to khakis to shirts and ties.

We will also be featuring gear from our friends at Farm Tactics as well.

Beer will be on tap from the fellas at Pacific Brewing Laboratory.

Prices will be absolutely bottom of the barrel so we recommend getting here early.

Saturday 15th Dec, 11am-5pm / 334 S. Van Ness between 15th & 16th Street.

Last edited:

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dear friends,

For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum

Lou

​

someone buy the size 6 schneider armenian jacket!

Hype1234

Reaction score

Dear friends,

Lou

​

Is it not illegal for companies to charge VAT to non-EU customers? So is this "special deal" a promise to follow the law just for today?

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, you can complain about them still charging for VAT but shop somewhere else if you're not happy. If they still have the lowest prices considering, then you can pay that price or if it upsets you so much, pay more somewhere else. I assume most sane people would choose the former realizing that even if they're trying to get a bit extra, the prices are still good and can you really blame them? Retail is tough ****. Besides, isn't it illegal for them to mark down the value of items for customs, yet they do it for you assholes anyway?

Last edited:

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
hows the outerwear from gloverall? seen some online but never inperson. gilt seems to have quite a bit of their stuff...

Gauss17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sherman Brothers in PA is having a trunk show for Alden. 15% off, but you can only get it in store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads