• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mreggen

Reaction score
Only for US again? "Promotion code LNUSCACCEX could not be applied"

Last edited:

prurient

Reaction score
Talking about customs, I just ordered something for 250 euro from Nitty Gritty and I was wondering if anyone has any custom story to share about ordering from them. I've never been hit by customs so far (ordered a million times from Tres Bien, Present, Superdenim, End, Oi Polloi, ShoeHealer) I guess I've been lucky but I have a weird feeling about this one. You can PM me to avoid going off topic in this thread.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from porvocacao.com before? Experiences?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone ordered from porvocacao.com before? Experiences?

Yeah, I got something from them awhile ago. The transaction went smooth. I can't remember what I got, but wasn't charged customs.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cue pages of people seeing 45% discounts and still complaining that vat isn't being deducted

b/c that's a quarter off retail, vat floating near 20%. plenty to talk **** over a 25% discount. but w/e this hasn't even begun yet.

Last edited:

afc345

Reaction score

Talking about customs, I just ordered something for 250 euro from Nitty Gritty and I was wondering if anyone has any custom story to share about ordering from them. I've never been hit by customs so far (ordered a million times from Tres Bien, Present, Superdenim, End, Oi Polloi, ShoeHealer) I guess I've been lucky but I have a weird feeling about this one. You can PM me to avoid going off topic in this thread.

Nitty Gritty told me via mail when I asked them that they don't mark down.

poorman

Reaction score

I've ordered from Nitty Gritty and was not hit by customs or anything. It was about a $300 purchase. FedEx ended up delivering the package if that means anything.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

b/c that's a quarter off retail, vat floating near 20%. plenty to talk **** over a 25% discount. but w/e this hasn't even begun yet.

Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, but what AiH is referring to was a promotion about three weeks ago where people kept insisting that LN-CC was not removing VAT. It turned out, some people just weren't very good at doing the math.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads