1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Vicious49

Vicious49 Senior member

Is their sale stuff still returnable for a refund? Thinking about a pair of shoes but worried about the fit.

EDIT: I called and checked and they said it would still be eligible for a refund.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. einstine

einstine Senior member

Anybody ever order from Germany before, and shipped by DHL? I am kind of confused, from my research they bought DHL in Germany and now DHL in Germany is considered there post office, and not associated with DHL Express, and DHL Global. Anyways, will I receive it by USPS once it arrives in the US?

3. prurient

prurient Senior member

I order records from a store in Germany regularly and they ship via "Deutsche Post - World Net". DHL handles the package until it passes customs, then it's USPS. Takes quite a while (between 2 and 3 weeks) but I've never lost a package.

4. einstine

einstine Senior member

Thanks for the info! 2-3 weeks for me is killer, but at least USPS handles it in the USA. DHL in the USA has been known for absolute terrible service, and 90% of what comes up when googled is DHL package problems.

5. Kwaker

Kwaker Senior member

Is anyone aware of promo codes for Palmer Trading Co?

6. 4frnt

4frnt Well-Known Member

re: bonobos sale. Looks like the 50% ended on the 5th. After browsing through a few days ago, I went to pull the trigger on a cashmere sweater but the extra50 code was not valid anymore. I emailed customer service, explained that I didn't realize it ended on the 5th and they happily sent me a custom code for 50% off.

This will be my first purchase from Bonobos so I can't comment on the quality of the product yet, but their customer service has already won them points.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  7. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

I ordered from Carhartt - and they ship through DHL. No problems here, it arrived in the US within 3 days and went through customs very quickly. Arrived on the 4th day. No issues here.

8. einstine

einstine Senior member

from Germany though?

9. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

Yes.

10. klatekin

klatekin Member

What's the code?

11. einstine

einstine Senior member

Thanks, and good to know. I hope I get it sooner then 2-3 weeks its stuck at, The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

12. RodenGray

RodenGray Senior member

13. 4frnt

4frnt Well-Known Member

not sure if will work anymore but it was extra50more

14. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

any Norse Store discount codes for products not on sale?

15. SB57

SB57 Well-Known Member

Revolve Clothing has a new website and a survey asking your opinion of it. If you take the survey you get a 15% off coupon and it works on common projects.

1 person likes this.
  16. cathpah

cathpah Senior member

They gave me the same coupon today, and said it would expire on Sunday. It's already stopped working for me (bought something with it earlier today and tried to buy something with it again this evening...no go.

17. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Roden posted their sale 2 hrs ago and there are still large SNS starks hanging around. Styleforum stark market must be saturated.

18. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

50% off barena (and lots of other brands) at BertaminiShop. Copped a Torceo Neto on Monday afternoon and I received it today. Shipping is 35euros to the US but still worth it if they have your size. They accept Paypal as well

http://www.bertaminishop.com/en/17_barena

19. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

XL is the new L

20. doomtop

doomtop Well-Known Member

The price is not that great at 213usd. Not even half off. Plus over 20 bucks to ship to US. Unionmade was running Stark at like 150ish, but it went very quickly obviously.