1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

I had the same results even after contacting them prior to confirm my item is in stock. They assured me that the stock is available and it's only a matter of when the items will be shipped out since UM was slammed with orders. Since I was confident in their words, I didn't buy similar items from other retailers that were running sales during the same time frame. However, a week later, UM sent me the same UM template quoted above.

It's pretty obvious UM is not able to handle orders in a professional and timely matter during a sale: lack of communication, unapologetic attitude and snail-paced website during the sale. I will probably order from them again when there's another decent sale, but no way in any shape or form will I consider them for full-priced purchases as I have with other internet retailers. I rather wait for an item to be available from another retailer than go through with UM again. They're pretty much in my back burner.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. long_knives

long_knives Senior member

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Leffot sales items now 50% off. Someone grab those Arrans!

4. tahsueh

tahsueh Member

5. meso

meso Senior member

Oh no, zing?

6. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

7. darkmatter7

darkmatter7 Senior member

"superbowlsale" gets you a 30% entire cart discount on Belvest items! at nsuited.com

8. falla

falla Well-Known Member

This might be a little bit off-topic here. Really didnt know where to put it.
    But I can proxy a Visvim Artifact jacket ( green ) in size 3, if it is still avilable, for 30% off. Originally costs 950USD and is now avilable for 660-670ish.
    If anyone is interested contact me. I live in Sweden, so of course the shipping is a little bit higher, suppose it will cost 150SEK ( 23USD ) within Europe and 180SEK ( 28USD ) to get it shipped worldwide, outside of Europe that is.
    I dont have the money for the jacket right now, but it is the first time I think I have seen Vis on sale, so send me a message if you want it!

[​IMG]

Not my picture, just to give you a picture of how it looks!
    Thanks

9. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

Steven Alan has full size run of common projects a chillies on sale with additional 25% off with warmup

10. lihao

lihao Well-Known Member

to make it easier for everyone, this guy here is referring to the full navy Achilles low. Thank you pal i got myself a pair :nodding:

its 208.5usd after additional 25%.

11. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Senior member

12. tcbchi

tcbchi New Member

Anyone know of an Epaulet discount code? Thx

13. click here

click here Senior member

epaulet-extra-sale
    Take 25% off all sale merchandise!
    The code will expire on Feb 2nd. Enjoy!

14. movoblast

movoblast Senior member

What is the lowest that CP's go? I dont understand the appeal of them yet, but at the right price I like trying new things out.

15. mmmtttt

mmmtttt Senior member

From my (albeith limited) experience, the usual ''low price'' for CPs is around 200s. Of course theres always an exception to the rule and sometime they go even lower (150s) but when they do it is almost impossible to have a size.

As far as the appeal, a few months ago I really hated sneakers, until I decided to buy my first pair. Truth is they look pretty nice and are very comfortable to walk in. Sort of the go to walking around casual shoe. Personnally I prefer butteros to CPs (design wise).

16. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

Yeah, I think Oki-ni had the Achilles at $230 or so after the VAT-reduction, in their big sale. I think that's a pretty good deal considering the variety in sizing that they typically have. Definitely have to jump on them at that price, though.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  17. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

I've never seen achilles at $200 in the classic colors (white, black, grey). Navy are sometimes discounted more, but the Steven Alan price is a very good deal.

18. Lollie

Lollie Senior member

Anyone seen CPs in the 200s price range at a Canadian retailer? Seems like no one will sell them for less than 300$. But I could be wrong...

19. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

I'm in Canada and no. I think a year ago roden had a pair of high tops that got marked down to $240 or something. Then the odd achilles summer edition that's been sitting on a gravity pope rack for 3 yrs at $250.

20. orlylow

orlylow Senior member

How does the construction/make of the Achilles compare with say the tournament? Realized other models get marked down vs the rarity of Achilles getting marked down. What's the big appeal of the Achilles?