1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. jet

jet Senior member

thank god no more um talk fucking a the store is infuriatingly mediocre

5 people like this.
  2. einstine

einstine Senior member

Discussing TBS marking down the value of packages on SF is nothing new, don't get your panties in a bunch there are no FedEx warriors fighting for the greater good of taxes on this forum ...at least none that I know about. The description in the indys specifies E width, that is the width size they order, why? I dont know but thats what they told me when I asked. I highly doubt they just put E because of there personal preference with UK shoes as you said "whatever brand they would be". As for Indy sizing im positive its 1 full size down Ive owned 2 pairs of Indys, so Im not going off of common wisdom lol just first hand experience.
    I agree.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  3. stevent

stevent Senior member

^^^ so much fail in this post

And fwiw the one alden I got was normal d width and description said it fits like a UK E shoe

4. einstine

einstine Senior member

Did you get the indys? I was going to buy a pair when the sale first started and they told me they are E width.

5. pasteurisation

pasteurisation Senior member

6. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

So in other words, no, you don't know for a fact that they're E width and because you've sized down 1 in tru-balance, you tell every one else to do so despite just about everyone else saying to size down 1/2.
    And as long as we're doing the Indy owner dick-length thing, I'm pretty sure you lose.

1 person likes this.
  7. jet

jet Senior member

^this guy knows shoes

8. stevent

stevent Senior member

No but you have zero credibility with alden sizing. And all the trickers I got were described to be wide and told the same when they couldn't answer which last is was and did I get a width fitting 6? No I did not

9. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

You don't fuck with the Alden fans on this site.

Don't even make them get Uncle.

3 people like this.
  10. einstine

einstine Senior member

Dude you are taking this way to drastically! elbert mentioned that he wanted to buy a pair of indys and asked sizing advice so I gave him sizing advice that I have experienced with both pairs of the indys I owned, then just gave him a heads up that there described as E width on the site, no need to mention that Jasper from TBS told me there E width also. BTW did you seriously just write "Indy owner dick-length thing"?

11. stevent

stevent Senior member

Matches drops today as well, mostly still 50% but a few 30% went to 50% and a few went 70%

USAFREE for free shipping and it's DDP so duties are prepaid for those unsure about ordering.

12. Meis

Meis Senior member

Plus further drops on some items once you add them to your bag. When I added the boots I just ordered they dropped from 195 to 139, shirt dropped from 109 to 99.

13. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

Went to the levis store in San Francisco. Everything that's not brand new or raw denim is either 50% or 70% off. Picked up some lvc basics (t shirts, henleys, and a crewneck), and saw a lot of lvc shirts for 70% off. Same goes for their made and crafted room

14. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

^ did you see a sale end date? might stop by friday

15. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Senior member

Drops at Berg & Berg: http://bergbergstore.com/
    Some really good deals on sweaters, all of which look to be 50% off. Their "made in Scotland" sweaters are all made by Johnstons of Elgin.

16. assist726

assist726 New Member

17. click here

click here Senior member

As usual, only big sizes left =/

18. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

Didn't see, but usually their in store promotions go through the weekend

19. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

gilt up to 90% on some outerwear, knits and boots
    cant believe I missed the junya camo carcoat, soo cheap too, If somebody here grabbed it in xs or small and doesnt work out for you please please please let me know

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  20. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

they SUCKED!! I returned mine before even trying both shoes on. I thought they were going to be solid and heavy, but they felt really cheap. If you don't mind them feeling cheapy, they are a good looking pair of shoe, but I probably wouldn't spend more than $100 on them

1 person likes this.