1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. SPK

SPK Senior member

Yah, I'm around a waist 29.5 and bought a size 29 and they're actually slightlyt too tight in the thighs so I'd say they fit true to size.

2. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

I think they might be. Mine are pretty stiff.

I bought a pair of RB11s recently (not from Tobi) and the black is "streaky" and the denim is soft. Looking at Tobi's, the dye looks darker without the streaks, so maybe I have the non-raw version and they're selling the raw ones (even though their CS says it's not raw)

3. SPK

SPK Senior member

I'm going to Covet today (store in Scottsdale, AZ) and I think they have a lot of SS stuff for 50% off as well as all their footwear. They do ship from the store so give them a call. Check out http://shopcovet.blogspot.com/ for some of the stuff they carry.

4. Sebastian_Flyte

Sebastian_Flyte Senior member

5. jet

jet Senior member

I love what kenneth cole said about mens shoes in this past month's details (or gq can't remember which).

The irony, it raped itself.

6. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

I love what kenneth cole said about mens shoes in this past month's details (or gq can't remember which).

The irony, it raped itself.

Care to enlighten those of us who don't read either of those rags?

7. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

Gonna check out the Alexander McQueen sample sale bright and early this morning.

8. spreadcollar

spreadcollar Senior member

good luck.

Gonna check out the Alexander McQueen sample sale bright and early this morning.

9. jet

jet Senior member

10. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

Let us know if you find anything good [​IMG]

11. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

good luck.

Just got back. Picked up 2 pairs of a shoes and a wool/silk top thingy. The place was super crowded, and with the checkout machines having server problems, there were folks waiting for awhile to buy the stuff.

12. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

What were the prices like?

13. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

What were the prices like?

Prices were mostly high, even at 80% off. Ties for $40, belts for $100. Shoes that I picked up were $509 with 50%, but somehow came out even cheaper at about $165. Lots of 11 and 12 available in shoes, but I don't think that will last too long.

Lots of suits, leather jackets, and outwear, but with retail being pretty high, everything would end up around $300, at least. Basic sweaters were at about $180 after the discount.

14. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

For those who want to buy BoO pieces or Rag and Bone pieces. Call Halls of Kansas City tomorrow at 816 274 3222. They'll have extra 20% off sale items. The BoO oxford can be as low as little over 80 dollars excluding shipping . Cheaper than gilt actually.

15. robin

robin Senior member

What: Stuart & Wright is clearing out warm-weather stock with another big seasonal sample sale at their Fort Greene shop. Find sales of up to 75% off their coveted men's and women's roster-including Isabel Marant, A.P.C., Jeffrey Monteiro, Engineered Garments, Opening Ceremony, Robert Geller, and so much more.

When: Thursday, August 6, through Saturday, August 8, from 10 to 8 p.m.; Sunday, August 9, from noon to 6 p.m.

Where: Stuart & Wright, 85 Lafayette Avenue, (between South Portland Avenue and South Elliot Place); Fort Greene; 718-797-0011.

16. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

17. SPK

SPK Senior member

I'm going to Covet today (store in Scottsdale, AZ) and I think they have a lot of SS stuff for 50% off as well as all their footwear. They do ship from the store so give them a call. Check out http://shopcovet.blogspot.com/ for some of the stuff they carry.

Went to Covet today and they have some washed black Imperial Kings for $30..Someone should definitely call and ask if they can be shipped. There was one of each of these sizes: 30,31,32 I think.

18. Prada_Ferragamo

Size small?

Not sure. I didn't look through the sizes today when I went there.

19. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

Ill give it a shot anyway, ive been looking for a light blue size small oxford forever.

20. Prada_Ferragamo

They had a few blue bengal stripe oxfords left and a couple of dark blue overdyed batise shirts. But not sure if they had any solid blue oxford left.