1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. jet

jet Senior member

thats why you use a cc on vacation

1 person likes this.
  2. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Their ocbds and flannels are good for the price and are probably comparable to other stuff in the $100 and under category. I don't like their other stuff.

3. Dj01

Dj01 Member

4. 1up

1up Senior member

Yeah Uniqlo is alright for a couple shirts, just gets humorous to me when people kop every color of the OCBD's and flannels..

1 person likes this.
  5. lambretta76

lambretta76 Active Member

Yeah, by beater I mean boots I'm not going to mind wearing in the woods, garden, mud, snow, etc. but that also look somewhat classier than typical work boots (and can clean up reasonably well). I rather like the Chippewas and will be glad to have them in the rotation, but for my splurge boots I'm still gonna hold out for 1000 Miles or perhaps some Aldens. (I can wait a little longer for a good deal now that I've scored the Chippewas.)

6. pvoytko

pvoytko Senior member

Nordstrom has red wing toe mocs in black for 150, orig 250. Online only, free shipping

7. Meis

Meis Senior member

This. The quality of the oxfords (don't own any flannels) is really good for $30 and I've found them to be quite durable... if they only last you a couple months then u doin it wrong.

1 person likes this.
  8. jet

jet Senior member

What's wrong with copping a bunch of flannels and ocbds?

9. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Uniqlo OCBD is the best value in clothing history. If you aren't getting all the (basic) colors, then you're doing it wrong. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. darkmatter7

darkmatter7 Senior member

We're going to end our 40% off coupon and replace it with a lower one soon.

Thanks for all of the orders! Get another in while it's still 40%... [​IMG]

nsuited

11. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

Goddamn i was sure i could get RO jacket with nice -40% discount but apparently not :brick:

12. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

13. nvsnli

nvsnli Active Member

http://www.thecorner.com/fi/men/mid-length-jacket_cod41386958qk.html

Thanks but they dont have the jacket im after (Ikkon). tried the code that was -40% to thecorner (eu) but it claimed it aint valid.

Im not even sure about the sizing. Strugling between M-L. Im 187cm (6, 2") tall but could not find any info what size the model is wearing the link above.

14. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

while i like Uniqlo's $30 OBCDs, they are definitely not on par with Brooks Brother and especially Kamakura shirts, both of which are under $100.

For $30 bucks, they are definitely worth it - better than gap, br and on par with Jcrew (excluding thomas mason line). that's my experience with these brands.

15. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

CYBERS2A gets you 30% off at Surface to Air.

16. jet

jet Senior member

we're not talking solely materials and construction but fit and for our purposes ie casual fits untucked

i believe bb and kamakura are extremely long and suited for tucking so whereas they are better in your opinion it is for a work type environment, we are talking about wearing them in a streetwear manner so they're pretty much better than anything over 3x their cost

17. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

Depends, but from the few I deal with no minimum required.

18. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

There are very few people on this planet who can look at a standard button-collar oxford shirt and tell how good or bad it is.

The Uniqlo shirts feel great and I've beat the shit out of mine and they've held up 100%. I have a couple more expensive shirts that had shittier construction than the Uniqlo ones.

19. youngcy

youngcy Member

Beau has 100 off your first order so that's 35 for a made to measure shirt. Don't know about the quality but I took the chance.

20. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Sorry, I probably misread the postings above. But yea, I agree, albeit I do not own any casual BB shirts.