1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Isachenko

Isachenko Senior member

It's confusing, the 70% off was on ssense site but don't know if just uncommon sizes that were discounted there. The brand's own website is discounting an earlier version, that's not available anywhere else down to only $550. The current version and color are quite distinct and my favorite so far and would be bummed if next season's version isn't for me. I also bought a $450 wool knit (sale price) few days ago that looks real thick and may be good enough for most short trips outside.

Maybe buying and trying the coat on is the only way to know if it's worth it for me. Probably have to post a fitpic for people here to judge too.

2. BostonHedonist

BostonHedonist Senior member

When you have wolverine 1000 miles, you don't need beater boots.

Matter fact, don't buy shitty beater boots. Then you can afford boots worthy of all conditions. I was in an all-American store the other day helping my brother buy boots. I was like, "yeah, these wolverines are three years old." He was all, "holy shit, how do you condition them?" I was all like, "like this."

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  3. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

^Except Chippewas aren't shitty at all. And you should be rotating, no matter what kind of boots you have.

4. mainy

mainy Senior member

Oh and we have free shipping to both the US and Canada. :foo:

5. kloss

kloss Senior member

our site has an "Error 520"

6. ExAngel

ExAngel Senior member

look into a credit union. I had my card compromised and they printed out a new card on the spot.

1 person likes this.
  7. azima

azima Well-Known Member

you can also ask your bank to send you one with next day shipping. I always do this whenever it happens and have never been charged.

1 person likes this.
  8. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

Fuck that shit. I used to use BofA and I stopped immediately after dealing with the same scenario. My wallet got stolen out in Boston one night, and they wouldn't let me take my money out to survive even with my bank account number, a paper id from the DMV, also they even had their own PICTURE of me in their system linked to my account, from the one time I put my photo on my debit card when they were doing that (Not sure if they still do?). WTF! Took a week and half for them to send me a replacement card, meanwhile I had to borrow money to survive/eat,gas etc. Never dealing with them again.

Definitely go to a credit union. I switched to a local C.U. and they're more happy to oblige you in any situation, and are much quicker to help you get a replacement card or fix an issue with account/money..etc.It's more personal rather than some oligarch world bank who don't give a shit about your situation.The only thing you have to set up with a credit union is to be able to purchase things from all over if thats what you do with your debit/credit card.. Small banks don't like fraud cases, so they tend to set perimeters with buying out of the country before, and if the person needs too buy something they have to contact the bank and switch/allow to purchase outside the Us/Country your in. This is something to definitely bring up when opening up an account at a small bank/credit union.Then again I think all banks might do this.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  9. sholom

sholom Senior member

Club Monaco has 30% off and it works on barbour

10. einstine

einstine Senior member

I just use this to shop [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

12. dieselman89

dieselman89 Senior member

Other than Ledbury, has anyone seen sales on casualshirts for under $50?

13. soqueriaterum

soqueriaterum Senior member

Took some big risks with customs. I hope the shops are willing to mark down.

On a side note, anyone still waiting for an update on their Haberdash order from before Black Friday?

14. einstine

einstine Senior member

I would go with uniqlo

15. dieselman89

Heard the quality of their shirts is not very good anymore.

16. einstine

einstine Senior member

Thats why there $30

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  17. dieselman89

+1! Right even at $30 I'm not going to buy a shirt that will only last a few months. Not worth it....Rather save for a nicer one.

18. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Thanks I'm out of the country for the holidays so can't do this until I get back but the card might be here by then

Good to know. Thanks

19. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Damn that sucks. For me I didn't even lose my card. They said somewhere I shopped at had their data compromised. Luckily i paid all my bills for the month before this happened.

Do CUs require you keep a minimum balance? Thanks.