1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. amathew

amathew Senior member

SS Wick coat is on sale here. Looks real nice though all of Gravity Pope's product pics suck.
    I was waiting for it to drop at SP but given that its flying off the shelf at SP, I went ahead and nabbed one.

Following pic posted on 'recent purchases' by another user.
    Quote:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  2. click here

click here Senior member

3. qcqc

qcqc Senior member

out of curiosity, how much did you guys pay for the MMM bag?

4. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Fok might.

A CP Strategic Reserve. Sound economic planning.

While I do think that there is a fair amount of this phenomenon happening, I also think that there is a mindset brought on by places like SF that says if I really want the piece I should just wait and run the risk that it'll sell out so that I can buy it on discount. Being a bigger person I usually face the paradigm that the piece I want either isn't made in my size or if it is made in my size it will almost definitely be available for discount during the sale season.

It's strange, I have one pair of CPs (the tournament lows) and the serial number is there but it is just impressed into the leather. There is no additional paint highlighting the serial number.

5. BostonHedonist

BostonHedonist Senior member

6. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

yeah, a while back there was a strike in the mine that cp uses to source the gold for its paint. they thought about silver but decided that would be too "off brand," so they went paintless instead. this lasted only for a month before the mine owner caved* and cut daily hours from 16 to 10, so paintless shoes are pretty rare.

*pun intended?

7. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

With you, I always assume so.

8. Stitches

Stitches Senior member

If you like Flint and Tinder underwear, they're running a pretty good deal now; prices of $25 per pair lowered to the original Kickstarter price of $12 per pair.

1PAIR
    3PAIR
    7PAIR

Also, just got a restock email on the Buttero side-zips on NMWA. Now if only there were a sale so I could pick up some Inis Meain...

9. Feji

Feji Senior member

30% off MMM eBoutique with USCONFIDENTIAL30

10. silverwarebandit

silverwarebandit Senior member

http://chcmshop.com is having an in store sample sale.

Sample Sale
    Staring today we will be hosting an in-store only sample sale with 60% to 80% off past seasons stock

brands include:
    Arpenteur, Beautifical, Reigning Champ, Crombie, Ovadia & Sons, J. Press York Street, Niuhans, Veras, Cash Ca, Esemplare, Sunspel, LVC, Monitaly, Private White, The White Briefs, Stone Island, Valstar, Hentschman, Universal Products, R. Squared, Drakes, The Hill-Side, Owner Operator, Death To Tennis & more..............

11. Venser

Venser Senior member

1 person likes this.
  12. deepitm

deepitm Senior member

Atelieronweb.com is doing 30% off FW2013 for Black Friday. Starts 8 pm Nov 28 and ends 8 am Nov 30 (Rome, Italy time). No code as car as I can tell.

Kent Wang for the value play or Svensson for the ripoff sneakers.

13. poorman

poorman Senior member

You can, it is near the bottom of the brands column, it doesn't stand out but it's there.

1 person likes this.
  14. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

20% off Indigo & Cotton Thursday - Sunday

Code "STUFFING"

15. prurient

prurient Senior member

Little sample sale at CHCM. Amazing Esemplare duffle for 200something. Random LVC and Reigning Champ t-shirts. Nice Ovadia and Sons pants. Bought insanely ugly Teva x Cash CA sandals and those cute little Vera Espadrilles for real cheap since I'm going on vacation soon. Rest of the store is 40% off. A lot of great stuff.

1 person likes this.
  16. Zekdafied

Zekdafied Active Member

Iron Heart is having a 10% off sale on all items.

www.ironheart.co.uk

"Sale will run from 5pm UK time (GMT) on Thursday 28th November to 5pm GMT on Sunday 1st December. "

I believe some items are marked off an additional amount.

Best,
    Z

17. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Senior member

[​IMG]

Winter Sale
    The beginning of our 'Winter Sale' with 40% off 'Clothing', 'Shoes' & 'Accessories' online & in-store

Sample Sale
    Staring today we will be hosting an in-store only sample sale with 60% to 80% off past seasons stock

brands include:
    Arpenteur, Beautifical, Reigning Champ, Crombie, Ovadia & Sons, J. Press York Street, Niuhans, Veras, Cash Ca, Esemplare, Sunspel, LVC, Monitaly, Private White, The White Briefs, Stone Island, Valstar, Hentschman, Universal Products, R. Squared, Drakes, The Hill-Side, Owner Operator, Death To Tennis & more..............

all sale items are final sale /
    watches and sunglasses are not included in the sale / sizing & qty's are limited so be quick

18. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Brigade is having 40% off on Black Friday from 8-12 a.m. E.S.T. Fair amount of WWM, w+h, and GBV. Have to place orders by phone, but people there are very nice and happy to work with you.

19. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

[​IMG]

milkmade . 10% is whatevz

20. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

CHCM sample sale is 2 racks of stuff mostly from spring, and they do phone orders.

Stuff online is going quick prob wont last long if you want something.