• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think last season products still exist on the corner but you cannot get all of them by using one search link.

I tried your link the next day after the corner removed the sale section (about 2 month ago) and it showed up a error message.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think last season products still exist on the corner but you cannot get all of them by using one search link.
I tried your link the next day after the corner removed the sale section (about 2 month ago) and it showed up a error message.

Yeah they removed it where you could view the whole selection. My wishlist is almost all past season stock, if you PM me I can see anything you want is in my box

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You still get hit with customs in the US, so the savings is relatively small, if any.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You still get hit with customs in the US, so the savings is relatively small, if any.

If you're referring to the Marrkt sale, you likely won't get hit with customs. At least I haven't in either of my experiences. As for the shoes, well...

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lnccmarked some stuff 40 off, up to 70 on ss12 stuff

chiggah

Reaction score
Let me know if you guys see any Rick basics for sale !

After a basic long or short sleeve

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

LN-CC sale includes Guidi, after deducting VAT they come out to under $750 (or even cheaper for derbies)

I hate their website sometimes, when the item is on sale, the VAT isn't automatically removed.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So, you have to PM them? Just picked up some Guidi

Believe so though last time I contacted them they said they couldn't remove any VATs from sale items but then about a month or two later they did for my order anyways.

Got a pair of back-zips on my cart too, just not sure if I want to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish they had some gray/olive instead of black and white only. I also have some in my cart. W/E they are size 43 if anyone wants.

Going to stick to my plan and wait for a pair I really want to show up. If I get some custom ordered it will be about the same price anyways.

You're on your own RFX :eek:

BTW
Please note the selling price for Guidi Men's Reverse Bison Leather Ankle Boots has changed from 466.00 to 854.00

HAHHA almost

Last edited:

Swiss

Reaction score
I mailed them a while ago about that and they said they didn't remove VAT from sales items anymore, which makes no sense. Didn't remove it for me either. Their loss.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I wish they had some gray/olive instead of black and white only. I also have some in my cart. W/E they are size 43 if anyone wants.

Going to stick to my plan and wait for a pair I really want to show up. If I get some custom ordered it will be about the same price anyways.
You're on your own RFX :eek:

Still tempting but yeah I was looking for smooth leather side-zip or back-zip so I might pass, price is still pretty good though especially if you can talk them into deducting the VAT.

How much are the custom ordered pair? Would that really fall in the $850 range?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads