1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. irbe

irbe Senior member

You guys can ask END to send packages by Royal Mail. I think they will depending on the weight. That should minimize the customs / duties

That being said I have order from them once, a scarf last year. I asked them to send via Royal Mail but they sent via FedEx. When it got to me There was liek a 30 dollar tax and duty on it. I called up End they basically covered the charges because they sent it the wrong method. I tried to REFUSED the package and have it sent back to End but according to FedEx the sender has to authorize it and pay for it. At the end I didn't have to pay but there was a lot of back and forth via email and phone. I live in Canada so whenever I'm ordering something out of the country - which is about 98 percent of the time I always avoid UPS / FEDEX due to duties. And even if its the goverment mail, I always email the store to make sure they mark the sale price when sending. I know its a pain, but its the best way to cover yourself.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

20% off outerwear at lyonstate

"We're embracing the cooler temperatures with an outerwear promotion. Take 20% off all Current Season Fall Jackets and Outerwear with code STAYWARM20 at checkout. Great time to snag a new parka or the like early in the season. Shop Now, Ends Sunday."

3. thenewjs

thenewjs Senior member

it seems they have only 8 items in outerwear

4. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

I checked also. Was hoping to find a field jacket.

5. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

To each their own, but I have easily recieved 10+ shipments from End and have never been charged duty.

6. TCRcabby

TCRcabby Active Member

Hey everyone,

On The Class Room website we've created a coupon code for Free Shipping to anywhere in the United States. Here's how to apply the discount:
    1. When you're ready to check out from the shopping cart, first enter your Country, State, and Zip Code in the Estimate Shipping and Tax box. Click "Get a Quote."
    2. After the page displays the estimated shipping costs, enter coupon code RUSHIPPINGME in the Discount Codes box. Then click "Apply Coupon."
    3. The Free Shipping option should now be visible underneath the estimated shipping cost. Select the Free Shipping option, click "Update Total", and now free shipping will be applied to your order.
    4. Click "Proceed to Check Out" to complete your order.

The code is valid through the end of the month. Hit me up if you have any questions or if you have any issues with applying the discount.

www.theclassroomshop.com

- Cabby

7. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Has anyone ordered from SneakersnStuff? Do they hit hard with Customs? If they do, I might as well stick with TBS..

8. afc345

afc345 Senior member

Yes, I've been hit on all of my orders. Which actually is strange, because they never write the value on the packaget itself, and it is always tightly wrapped in wrappings and such.
    Fuck UPS !!

Even had just a shoe box delivered to me once, which I believe is because of UPS opening the parcel up

9. mreggen

mreggen Senior member

oct12insiders 20% at RG

10. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

RG?

11. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

12. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

If I'm in town I might for old time's sake... have proxied that sale like 5 times. To be honest though, making wish lists is pointless and has been since about 2007 or so. What's actually in the sale is a bit of a crapshoot.

13. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

A bunch of Gitman Vintage on myhabit today.

14. pyroxyze

pyroxyze Senior member

Damn, all good sizes gone. Not surprised though...

15. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Is this stuff usually on myhabit? I was way too late this time, but I'm looking for a couple of Gitman shirts.