• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u mad melo

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am mad, and I make a point to stick up for them every time cause they hook me up and they are awesome.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So Melon, how does Vim Beget/Odyn Vovk fit? A 40R in suiting = M or L?

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll chime in and say that I always have a wonderful experience when I go to Blackbird Seattle. They stock a nice range of clothing so they appeal to any budget. I think that the complete inventory is pretty cohesive.

Banana Cognac

Reaction score
BB just need to update their website to reflect their actual stock levels - ive asked for measurements in the past for an item listed online only to be told that they cant find the item and that often have items up online that they have run out of - minor issue but it needs to be fixed.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for fun i went to blackbirds blog and went back to 2005. they were hyped on stocking modern amusement and a ton of really cheesy baggy chav brands. nice to see their progress though.

btw for you l.a. peeps, i went to wasteland melrose today and someone unloaded a ton of stuff. RO Bomber, tons of Drkshdw jackets, a **** load of KVA jackets, tons of yohji, all in the $2-400 range.

Last edited:

diniro

Reaction score
I have a TBS code for 15% off outerwear. First person to PM what they're about to check out gets it pro bono. Just don't forget that one time I scratched your back :D

bala555

Reaction score
I have a TBS code for 15% off outerwear. First person to PM what they're about to check out gets it pro bono. Just don't forget that one time I scratched your back
biggrin.gif
We all know it already.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol i was about to post it for everyone to use but ya that's it

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some good deals at Allen Edmonds "Rediscover America" sale... plenty of shoes less than $200... Fifth Ave. special at $229.

cathpah

Reaction score
some good deals at Allen Edmonds "Rediscover America" sale... plenty of shoes less than $200... Fifth Ave. special at $229.

On Friday, I got factory seconds Walnut Strands for a whopping $200. I love me a sale.

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Yoox 10% codes that include free shipping?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads