1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Fauxhemian

Fauxhemian Member

Just copped two pairs of Spring Courts for around $100 on Revolve using the tulip code, not including the first time customer discount. Insane.
    So you used the tulip code and then got another 30% off with the first-time discount? Sounds too good to be true. edit - what sshum said

2. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Yeah I don't think they let you do that. When they give you the 30% off for a first time order they take away other discounts IIRC.

3. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Is that true? In that case, I need to call use the 30% discount rather than the 15%.

4. toothsomesound

Fairly certain you need to call anyway...? Or send an e-mail.

5. Prada_Ferragamo

I sent them an email last night after I placed my order. I just didn't know that the discounts can't be stacked.

6. cjl2g

cjl2g Senior member

i called revolve clothing, and they said the 30% is only for revolve and not forward, so i cancelled my order...

7. toothsomesound

Really? That sucks. Dammit.

8. Prada_Ferragamo

What? That's not what I was told yesterday by the chat service associate.

9. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

Does anyone have an active ebay coupon code?

10. cjl2g

cjl2g Senior member

yeah, i called prior to the purchase, and some girl told me that it applies to revolve and just not alexander wang, so i made a purchase of a little over 1000 dollars. i expected to be refunded 300, but some guy said it doesn't apply for forward. i asked him to double check, but he said he was certain, so i cancelled the order. fucking pain in the ass, not i gotta wait for my refund to go back into my checking account!

i think ebay coupons are not only working if you get an email from them, so they are linked to specific accounts...

11. dragonz

dragonz Well-Known Member

Just placed an order for KMW 1950 and then used live chat to use the 30% new customer discount (tulip doesn't work for KMW's), order came out to $96.60.

Also a FYI, went to Barney's at Madison Ave NY yesterday, some APC NS ($150) and Crate James ($89) in sizes 31-33 (about 1 pair each size) there with an additional 33% off.

12. cjl2g

cjl2g Senior member

Just placed an order for KMW 1950 and then used live chat to use the 30% new customer discount (tulip doesn't work for KMW's), order came out to $96.60.

Also a FYI, went to Barney's at Madison Ave NY yesterday, some APC NS ($150) and Crate James ($89) in sizes 31-33 (about 1 pair each size) there with an additional 33% off.

well kmw is revolve not forward right?

13. blackdarkeye

blackdarkeye Senior member

most boo is half off at opening ceremony website

14. dragonz

dragonz Well-Known Member

well kmw is revolve not forward right?

Yeah, KMW is Revolve not forward.

15. cjl2g

cjl2g Senior member

Hello christian ! How can I help you today?
    christian : hi, does the first time customer discount apply to forward as well as revolve?
    Karina : no I am sorry it does not
    Karina : it does apply to Revolve Clothing
    christian : ok, thank you very much

off livechat via forwardforward.com

16. Prada_Ferragamo

Hello amin ! How can I help you today? amin : I was wondering if cancel an order through this service amin : ? Danielle : What is your order number? amin : the order number is 4324367 Danielle : Yes we can go ahead and cancel that for you Danielle : Would you like us to cancel that for you? amin : yes please Danielle : Ok, that has been canceled amin : ok amin : thanks Danielle : Is there anything else I can help you with? amin : from my understanding, the 30% discount for first time buyers can't be applied to times on forward? amin : am i correct? Danielle : Yes it can be applied to Forward orders but it cannot be applied to Preen or Alexander Wang items WTF

17. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

18. Prada_Ferragamo

Update

amin : I was just told that it can't
    amin : that's why I cancelled my order
    amin : I was told by another associate
    Danielle : Unfortunately we were just notified that we can apply discounts to forward orders
    Danielle : before we could not
    amin : I spoke to a katrina or karina earlier today
    amin : and she told me that 30% can't be applied to items on forward
    Danielle : Yes, I understand that and I do apologize for that. We were just notified about 10 minutes ago that we could

19. sshum

sshum Active Member

I just had another online chat with a CSR initiated from the Forward site. They do offer a 1st timer's discount of 30% but it cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount and does not apply to Alexander Wang or Preen.

Funny...I had sent them an email asking the same question and the CSR says that no discounts are allowed on Forward. So it appears that it could be a bit of a crap shoot as every CSR seems to have a different understanding of this.

i called revolve clothing, and they said the 30% is only for revolve and not forward, so i cancelled my order...

20. Prada_Ferragamo

Now I have to re-replace my order. So much fucking work.