1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. stevent

stevent Senior member

Tons of great stock here, just placed my order thanks!

2. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Had suddenlee proxy me 3 pairs of jeans and a linen jacket from the Siki Im sample sale, some of the prices were really good, sounds like jackets/outerwear was really limited though :(

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  3. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

nor does it work on APC... wanted some new raws to destroy.. fu

4. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

[​IMG] That is amazing!!! Thanks so much for posting this!!!

5. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

like almost always they don't carry xs :brick:

6. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Atelier sale started. A good amount of old stock at 80% off, and plenty of spring stock at 70% off. There was footwear on sale too. Really great selection. If you're in NYC it's worth going by.

A ton of the old stock was Damir (no pants, mostly jackets). And recently I went to Century 21 downtown and saw a ton of Damir there too. Getting the impression it's not selling well, but it's tough to generalize from those two examples. I do wonder though how well the brand is doing. Silent, on the other hand, seems to sell out everywhere.

1 person likes this.
  7. Urthwhyte

Urthwhyte Senior member

More drops at Nordstrom as well it seems.

Totokaelo 30% off starting tomorrow as well, unsure if it'll be online or not. If you're a 48-50, buncha good stuff left: http://totokaeloman.com/

1 person likes this.
  8. Irish

Irish Senior member

This was a hell of a thing, thanks for posting. Won't find a better deal on OSB than this. I nabbed a pair of cordovan loafers for $230--and I thought they were priced low to begin with. Again, thanks.

9. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

by the way, those who got raw jeans from Siki Im may want to give them a soak. i got the black raws recently and they were very, i dunno, unprocessed. basically they still smelled strongly of dye. a quick soak helped

10. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

^The indigos are fine.

Hickoree's was good for jackets and TONS of Hill-Side but otherwise pretty underwhelming. No Left Field denim. Although there was a pair of the Tender Co Woad jeans in size 3 for $100.

Didn't even bother with OC.

11. Nopike343

Nopike343 Senior member

All of a sudden only a few styles of OSB are available on HW Carter. I think they screwed up and made their entire OSB line available for a little while. They will probably be more careful with the next flash sale.

12. stevent

stevent Senior member

Were they actually shell or no? Saw them and they look shellish but description said CXL

13. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

According to OSB right here on Styleforum, yes, they are.

14. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Dang... HW Carter doesn't ship to Canada...

15. Kenneth Cole Haan

Kenneth Cole Haan Senior member

16. t0fu

t0fu Well-Known Member

MAAS & Stacks - first set of SS13 markdowns for the earlier arrivals of the season, which includes:

Robert Geller
    Patrik Ervell
    Band of Outsiders
    White Mountaineering

30% OFF

17. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Up to 50% off at Cultizm.

I picked up a pair of Buttero chukka sneakers. If you want sneakers, and the leather is your focus, you can't do better than Buttero, unless maybe if you go to the Ann Demeulemeester range.

18. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

^ very nice. I've been considering grabbing a pair for a while now. How's the fit size wise? Could you compare to the usual suspects.... CP, MMM, Lanvin, Chucks etc.?

19. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I think the consensus is sizing down one (roughly the equivalent of CP).

20. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

Buttero are on the same sole as CP. Note, it's the same sole as used on the Tournament Low and Achilles, not the Summer Perforated which uses a thinner sole.

Also important to note is that they are a very narrow shoe. So while I agree with sizing down on some models, I don't think it is applied across the board if you have a wide foot.

As an example for me;

Alden 8.5D
    Nike 9
    CP (Tournament Low Suede) 41 (8)
    CP (Chukka) 42 (9) - these are a little long, but any smaller and they would be too narrow

I've only ever bought one pair of Achilles and I had to return them. They were a size 41 and tore my heel up.

I put this down to the fact that they are padded considerably and the Tournament Low/Chukka are not padded.

With the referral earlier from LA guy to the Cultizm sale, I just snapped up these in 41.5.

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3014{36}453_Buttero-B4010-Tanino-Fucile.html

As they're also not padded, I expect they should fit nicely in a half size. Awesome for $170 AUD landed.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.