• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even at 80%, S/S Mr. Porter is a snooze:
Too many chambray anything
Not enough decent shoes
Retail prices still the highest around

Huh? If you're factoring in that things have sold out, sure. Still there were a few items left. I just wonder what was left in went live. A few items on my wish list were suddenly gone and were now great deals.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
S/S was a snooze compared to F/W. remember that sale? was awesome, huh

thecentennial

Reaction score

you forgot the 80 different models of chinos... they've got a bunch of brands, but they negate that by ordering almost exactly the same **** from each one.
Yeah, the shoe options sucked... though I remember it being better during fall/winter and part of the lack of decent shoes may be due to spring/summer generally sucking in comparison to fall/winter

Lol, yeah - wanted a couple of pairs of chinos, navy and khaki - didn't know where to fu**kin' start.

thecentennial

Reaction score

**** I thought the TBS sale was TOMORROW 10PM PST. Should've remembered to take into account the fact that they were a day ahead... No money atm to buy stuff. Hopefully anything I want is still their by the afternoon.

Computer says no.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't even access it. Didn't their site get crashed because of the Yeezy's? You'd think they'd learn their lesson.

xM.

Reaction score
their site crashes every time they have a sale.

Last edited:

malaujai

Reaction score
lol. got on the site, but clicked into the accesories section first cause it was the first image to load... realized i couldn't get into any other sections and had to wait 15 minutes... at the end of 15 minutes, it gives me some "try now" button that when clicked, tells me to wait 15 more minutes lol :embar:

Last edited:

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol. got on the site, but clicked into the accesories section first cause it was the first image to load... realized i couldn't get into any other sections and had to wait 15 minutes... at the end of 15 minutes, it gives me some "try now" button that when clicked, tells me to wait 15 more minutes lol :embar:

pretty much... it'll occasionally work just long enough for me to get to the item I want but when I click add to bag nothing happens and then its back to 15min waiting screen again...

malaujai

Reaction score
All the stuff that's on sale now is the same stuff that was on sale last week with the coupon codes right? I'd imagine most of it is gone by now, at least in the common sizes...

ribkin

Reaction score
kopped a bunch of acne, our legacy tees ... basics
talk about persistent clicking ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads