• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:confused:
180206_mrp_fr_l.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
no good lobbs on sale unless you have duck feet

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

What are you guys wasting your money on at porter that will end up in b&s?
Hardly anything worth buying.
this season porter don't have good items.

northmenswear

Reaction score
Meh... Sandro Bomber maybe. No idea about quality though. MMM oxfords look bad in their photos.

yes to Sandro blouson and no to MMM oxfords. actually I was going to buy Sandro blouson but bought Dries instead. :) it has a RiRi two-way zipper and fits me better.

thecentennial

Reaction score
OK enough of the sales for the dudes, where can I buy the missus a mulberry bag on sale?

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SUMMER20 at La Garconne for an extra 20% off sale items until the end of Monday.

Was just going to post this. they have CPs and painted GATs and a bunch of Ervell, some R13, other stuff too worth looking at. Nothing for me though.

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was just going to post this. they have CPs and painted GATs and a bunch of Ervell, some R13, other stuff too worth looking at. Nothing for me though.

Got the blue leather/suede GATs for $250 shipped, been wanting those for awhile!

getshawn

Reaction score
Acrimony is doing an extra 25% off sale (code SAVE25) -- Some Gitman shirts get under a hundred.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re: Porter, at first drop picked up a navy WWM blazer, basic stuff really but it's a nice light weight for socal and I needed it.

Scavengers have come and gone, not really much left (on top of not really much there to begin with)... maybe a few as returns trickle in.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re: Porter, at first drop picked up a navy WWM blazer, basic stuff really but it's a nice light weight for socal and I needed it.
Scavengers have come and gone, not really much left (on top of not really much there to begin with)... maybe a few as returns trickle in.

I had that. Returned it promptly. My chest was too big for my size and I didnt' like the quality for the price. Also had the parka, but it was too big. That was definitely more worth the price.

Grabbed a few things today that I'd had on my wishlist, but some I'd been holding out on were gone. One coat in particular I wanted went way down, a Burberry Brit, but it was gone. Had tried it and sent it back.

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thought re. porter was having a sale and got excited

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EDIT: sorry, this is for yoox

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics