• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAL 9000

Reaction score
As from before, anyone have experiences with returns to end clothing? I just got my item and was not very satisfied, but the return shipping quoted by Fedex from Ontario to the UK is $130, which is half the item cost...

Does anyone know if they will give you their discount shipping return rates?

Thanks for any inputs guys.

Last edited:

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As from before, anyone have experiences with returns to end clothing? I just got my item and was not very satisfied, but the return shipping quoted by Fedex from Ontario to the UK is $130, which is half the item cost...

Does anyone know if they will give you their discount shipping return rates? I'd find it really unfair if that were not the case.

lol unfair.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even if you email them, they will simply tell you that sale items aren't eligible. Also, you don't have to email them when you place an order, you simply have to email them when you make the account and tell them you are from outside EU and they will set it up so that the VAT is automatically removed. I've been purchasing from them and the VAT is taken out right on checkout unless the item is already on sale.

That makes no sense. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting you personally or what you're saying, but it makes no sense for them to remove VAT from a full price item but not from a sale item.

more drops at LN-CC

Darn. Not on what I'm looking at. Keep the updates coming. I signed up for their email list too, so hopefully it'll hit soon.

Last edited:

gogoaaron

Reaction score

Does anyone know if they will give you their discount shipping return rates?

which site is that?

gogoaaron

Reaction score

That makes no sense.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting you personally or what you're saying, but it makes no sense for them to remove VAT from a full price item but not from a sale item.

Darn. Not on what I'm looking at. Keep the updates coming. I signed up for their email list too, so hopefully it'll hit soon.

I think the price is already dropped (including VAT 20% off) when you changed the country.

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think the price is already dropped (including VAT 20% off) when you changed the country.

If you're registered with LN-CC email them and give the email address you used to register. they'll then modify your account so that VAT is automatically deducted once you head to checkout.
I just did this myself and am pleased to see it works on sale items.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

more drops at LN-CC

FWIW, if any of you guys were looking at stuff from FW11 those got discounted as well. some great deals if so (there's still a nicolas andreas taralis coat in 44 and it's now at like 1/3 the price)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads