• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Alphataru

Reaction score
Man, **** P&B and their small inventory. **** I want are already sold out.

On the other hand, I did get one jacket that I really wanted, and another thing in M just in case, which I probably have to return. So, just when I thought I spent my gilt credits, I'm probably gonna get more...

Last edited:

lukelukeluke

Reaction score
damn it, i should not be spending money on clothes right now but LEVI'S SALE SO TEMPTING.

Last edited:

jskidder

Reaction score

^ where to get code??

It's attached to your account, not everyone gets them. Usually just folks who haven't bought anything in a long time. If you have one available you would likely know, but it would be GILT30 or GILT20. Max discount is $50 on them.

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why can't i get into Levi's online store? Is it because I live in Europe?

yoink

Reaction score

http://www.parkandbond.com/the-inte...m&utm_campaign=parkandbond&utm_content=social
40% off | P&B "Private Sale" includes some Junya and Thom. My kopping abilities have been siphoned by college tuition, so I didn't even look at the stuff.

Thanks for the heads up about the P&B sale. I am a Noir member but had never purchased from P&B until now. I have been wanting the Salvatore Ferragamo Barros from Barneys which just came in-stock from pre-order a couple of months ago and I was waiting to see if they would go on sale...it looks like I don't have to now! Skimmed through the sale page not looking to buy anything, saw them, and bought the last pair in my size immediately. :slayer:

http://www.barneys.com/Salvatore-Ferragamo-Barros/501454091,default,pd.html

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads