• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

karmaguy

Reaction score
i bought a shirt from TBS during their winter sale and i've received a coupon since. seems like the coupons are for people who buy infrequently?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you guys mean 1 time use coupons or actual emails regarding sales/coupons? I've ordered 1 item before and receive the latter quite a lot past 1.5 months

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Until Tuesday, get 25% off W+H footwear at Roden Gray with this code: goneinaflash

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fuuuuuuuuck good deal on an APC suit. Now I gotta decide whether to kop
Anyone have any experience with their suiting?

FWIW I can not fit my upper arms into some of the more recent APC suiting in L/52, and I normally am a medium

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I decided to skip the APC gabardine blazer in favor of a Uniqlo one instead. :foo:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats because a L is a 50 and an XL is a 52
(at least in this years suiting)
FWIW I can not fit my upper arms into some of the more recent APC suiting in L/52, and I normally am a medium

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chinos on sale at context. Do all w+h pants fit the same? Calves were a bit tight on the bush pants and would want the west point chinos but am worried it'll be too tight as well

shrinestyle

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alright guys! All Corgi and Penrose socks are 50% off with the code STYLEFORUM put in at checkout!

if you have any questions shoot us a PM or email!

This deal is also applicable if you come to our storefront in Chicago!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads