• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ian L

Reaction score
easter@yoox for free shipping

why that's invalid for me
puzzled.gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't know the mechanics behind it, but yoox codes never work when I'm browsing with Firefox for some insipid reason. I always switch to internet explorer. Brings back some 2002 nostalgia.

Ian L

Reaction score

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

y2knp

Reaction score
i believe the code can only be used on the US site, i tried to use the same code on HK site, not working, good luck for you guys

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am surprised Yoox does not have yet a coupon for Easter (at least in Europe). I suspect they will either have a 15% from SS collection or 90% off clearance. They removed yesterday the sales section and some items from FW are still in my dreambox but not available from normal search. An update should happen soon.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Easter code is not for the U.S. I don't think. It's not working for me either. Just wait patiently, before you know it there will be a code. If you want something that bad, well, $10 shipping shouldn't be stopping you. :D

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That Easter code is not for the U.S. I don't think. It's not working for me either. Just wait patiently, before you know it there will be a code. If you want something that bad, well, $10 shipping shouldn't be stopping you. :D

Yeah the Easter code still doesn't work for me in the US. They did take the sale tab down from the site though so they are probably updating it for final drops

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was looking to buy a pair of common projects achilles mids in white, do these ever go on sale? 

How much would the discount be on them? Anything substantial?

was that for all models or just a few?
because i rarely see the achilles low in white going on for sale

Studiohomme has black and white achilles on sale right now for ~195 euro after VAT deduction and 30 euro shipping to the US. Whites size 45,46, black ones have a few more sizes. It's in their outlet section so you will need to login. Shipping is pretty quick with DHL

Last edited:

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Studiohomme had some CP models at 50% off during sale. When the winter sale finished, they moved remaining stock to the outlet section which is only accessible if you are existing customer/have login. So those CP at 30% off have been there since end Feb. Pretty dumb strategy imho.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah the Easter code still doesn't work for me in the US. They did take the sale tab down from the site though so they are probably updating it for final drops

I noticed some shoes in my dreambox dropped $50 and went to final sale. If you google "yoox men's sale" you can still access the sales page for what it's worth.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

looks like its not worth buying then =/
almost close to retail including everything
ill be on the lookout for some other cp sales

best retail prices are at endclothing ~ $330 I never get customs charges from them seriously though mad cps on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270950913770?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220994797101?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Common-Proj...9860151?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item256f39f8b7

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads