• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Agreed. If people searched the thread instead of just posting, they would see posted codes. Instead, there are twenty posts requesting yoox codes for every post with a code. The code request posts have gotten so predictable, too. A certain shop drops sales to 70%, and there are immediately five posts asking for codes to stack on top of it.

That's pretty much how it works. I like that by the time they make 20 posts requesting codes, someone else has already purchased the item they wanted then you get follow up posts that include :brick: or :censored: or :fu:

New corner code whinybaby20.

I see what you did there.

Last edited:

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, is there any point in asking for codes in here really? If people just post them when they show up, they will be searchable.

Just don't allow posts begging for codes, problem solved.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since the last few pages were fairly useless.... a repost:

2 yoox codes atm

RETAILMENOT@YOOX - 10% off spring/summer stuff

EBATES12@YOOX - 10% off everything

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Since the last few pages were fairly useless.... a repost:
2 yoox codes atm
RETAILMENOT@YOOX - 10% off spring/summer stuff
EBATES12@YOOX - 10% off everything

I was thinking, why there are always 10% off yoox code?
how did you guys find them.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any suit sales going on?

liq2

Reaction score

Anyone know of any suit sales going on?

Hilfigger is having a 50% off sale items with an extra 20% off with code THDEDICATED20. Shipping is $7.95 or free on $150+.

I just picked up a summer khaki suit for $130 shipped. A few more bux at a tailor and should be good to go for some summer weddings.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ this can't be serious...

on another note does anyone know if SSense sale is capped at 50% for the good stuff and/or are there any stackable codes? Just wondering before I pull the trigger on a few things.

Last edited:

flyindarkness

Reaction score

Have u guys noticed the the price of clothing inflated hugely over the past 3 years.
For example. Burberry garbadine classic trench, only 1195 3 years ago, and 50% is a good deal, but now the same jacket is like 1695 I think. Also, with Chanel, the classic bags almost tripled in the past 5 years. Now it's 4900 for a caviar classic bag jumbo size, not totally sure about 4900 price, but close enough.

The worst thing about Chanel. No sale, ever.

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The worst thing about Chanel. No sale, ever.

This is not correct. Chanel has sales, but never on the classic bags. One way to get cheaper classic chanel.
Open an account at bloomingdales, they carry Chanel, and you can have about 10 discount, depends.
Chanel RTW, Shoes, and seasonal bags did have sale(department store and boutique). usually 40-50% off, shoes 30% off.

Only brands never on sale just Luisa Vuitton and Hermes. All other brands, you still can figure some way to get it cheaper.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is not correct. Chanel has sales, but never on the classic bags. One way to get cheaper classic chanel.
Open an account at bloomingdales, they carry Chanel, and you can have about 10 discount, depends.
Chanel RTW, Shoes, and seasonal bags did have sale(department store and boutique). usually 40-50% off, shoes 30% off.
Only brands never on sale just Luisa Vuitton and Hermes. All other brands, you still can figure some way to get it cheaper.

do they ever do that at Saks? that's interesting... but like you said before I do think the prices have gone up in the past few years.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads