• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

xander_horst

Reaction score
Just got an email from Unionmade that said all the Hamilton 1883 shirts in navy were ordered out from under me, so if anyone here got one and it doesn't fit, let me know. (size Medium)

spreadcollar

Reaction score
Someone already mentioned new drops at The Corner - heads up that they include Rick and Costume National in addition to KVA.

Last edited:

poorman

Reaction score

Just got an email from Unionmade that said all the Hamilton 1883 shirts in navy were ordered out from under me, so if anyone here got one and it doesn't fit, let me know. (size Medium)

HAHA! They literally said that in my email too,"it appears that the SNS Herning Stark you ordered sold out from underneath you over the weekend."
So disappointing.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cable Car in San Francisco has a 30% off moving sale, online as well

Todd V

Reaction score
Well, if you are local, it is a good chance to get Filson bags at 30% off.

ntn1779

Reaction score
it's a cashback site. you basically click on a link and they give you back x% back.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

it's a cashback site. you basically click on a link and they give you back x% back.

Just straight to your CC or Debit? That's sounds too good to be true...

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, it's not too good to be true. BING did this a couple of years ago where if purchased goods that you some how found by searching on BING it would give you some money back. Basically, it's some new website's marketing budget.

dgonsh

Reaction score
whoops, my mistake. thanks.

im wondering what the cost to ship to toronto's gonna be on the filson travel kit

It says "in stock" only and that prices will be updated when you add it to the cart.
And here is the email:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

They just use referral links of their own, so they get X% back from the vendor, and they give you something less than X% back in return for using their service, keeping a bit for themselves. It's just a way of incentivising (real word?) people to use their referral links instead of those of someone else.

The money accumulates in a little account and then they send you a check in the mail after a certain amount of money or time, or possibly both.

I think you can now get it direct to PayPal though so you can avoid human interaction at the bank as well.

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They just use referral links of their own, so they get X% back from the vendor, and they give you something less than X% back in return for using their service, keeping a bit for themselves. It's just a way of incentivising (real word?) people to use their referral links instead of those of someone else.
The money accumulates in a little account and then they send you a check in the mail after a certain amount of money or time, or possibly both.
I think you can now get it direct to PayPal though so you can avoid human interaction at the bank as well.

I like the sound of this

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads