• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fred Segal Presale thursday night at both locations for sale starting friday.
Drops will be 50% for first week, and you will probably have to be there early to get the best stuff.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

imo Fed[COLOR=FF0000]Ex[/COLOR] is best fedex.

They have a Fedex custom critical under Fed[COLOR=FF00AA]Ex[/COLOR] freight i think. They will do anything you want same day from Hawaii to Virgin Island or whatever if you have enough $$$

:lol:

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They have a Fedex custom critical under Fed[COLOR=FF00AA]Ex[/COLOR] freight i think. They will do anything you want same day from Hawaii to Virgin Island or whatever if you have enough $$$
:lol:

If I had the money, a drink of water from cambodia to have with my dinner tomorrow. (0)

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The mac I wanted from APC only went to 30% in the EU-shop instead of 50 as it did on the US-side, which I can't afford at the moment.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Contemplating cancelling my Porter-order of a pair of CPs and a YMC-sweater since it hasn't shipped yet, this being Europe and all, but I don't think I'll get the money in time.
frown.gif

Last edited:

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is annoying, why not tomorrow? In my experience only usps has came through. Gets the package at 6am and delivers by 11am same day.

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because you picked 3-5 day shipping they're gonna wait to give it to you on the 5th day. UPS is ****** like that.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seems like they have been adding things here and there to Porter sale (some Filson that wasn't there before)

The odd sold out size is also popping up as available (I guess returns coming in).

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is annoying, why not tomorrow? In my experience only usps has came through. Gets the package at 6am and delivers by 11am same day.

Coast to coast has always been 5 days for me using both UPS and Fedex ground, I've never gotten it earlier. My Porter shipment took 3 days, while USPS priority would've been 2 days.

oldsberg

Reaction score
Additional 15% off all sale items at TBS with code MORESALE

Valid until 15th January.

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I think FedEx improved their network so it's faster is you order from NYC and live in L.A something. Good thing about FedEx is you can request package hold at FedEx location before any delivery attempt. For UPS you can only do it after they tried once, or the shopper can do this. But I think they can only hold at their UPS warehouse or sort facility. Which is usually by the airport.

They'll send you an email the day before something is supposed to be delivered to your address plus you can have stuff held at the local station before they try to deliver it.
For a fee they'll deliver to a UPS store.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you make a good point, wouldn't want my order to get canceled because the item ran out, i will keep this in mind for next time. i would have ordered something but after adding duty and tax when shipping to canada the price isn't so hot anymore.
did anyone get the MMM distressed brown leather jacket? it was ~$700 and at the time i checked every size was available except the smallest size. that was a damn good deal. and if you don't like the dirty dtstressed brown color you can just have it dyed black and it will look like a normal MMM leather jacket.

I saw that jacket. it was on my wish list. however at the time I went to buy it, my size was the only size sold out. :fu:

i got it! in 48

the lining is really soft, the leather is meh cuz its distressed. wish i got the RLBL leather too ($582 omg!!!)

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think FedEx improved their network so it's faster is you order from NYC and live in L.A something. Good thing about FedEx is you can request package hold at FedEx location before any delivery attempt. For UPS you can only do it after they tried once, or the shopper can do this. But I think they can only hold at their UPS warehouse or sort facility. Which is usually by the airport.

Nah if you sign up for a MyUPS account (the basic version is free) you can request for it to be delivered straight to a retail location to be held for pickup (for a fee of $5). (Note: this is only allowed if the shipper allows the receiver to make changes, which is not always the case).

One nice thing about having a MyUPS account is that you can set up a blanket release authorization (i.e. all packages can be left at your door w/o signature). Pretty nice if you live in a secured building with trustworthy neighbors.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads