• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any intel on the MrP sale yet? How does the selection look this year? I think the last couple years have been a let down.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's just 30% off a selection of things. There's not anything I want and they generally don't have a ton of stuff i'm interested in anyway, but if there's something you're curious about I can let you know.

Reactions: 1up

lawschooldropout

Reaction score
Yes.
Early Access ended on Monday.
Standard Private sale ends Friday night, i'd assume its open season after that.

Thanks for the info!

I haven't spent a ton, especially in Styleforum terms, but I thought I'd get access to the private sale. Was this given via email or does it show up when one logs in (I don't see it)?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Both.
They sent an email, but even without it you should see the link when you log in at the top left header.
Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 5.10.28 PM.png

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.crownandcaliber.com - You've been waiting all year and the time has finally come with Black Friday Savings starting now! Save $250 off all watches with promo code 250Off and take $500 off watches over $10K with promo 500Off at checkout.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When Mr. Porter does these 30% off private sales, I find it's a great time to load up on some basics (Falke socks, undershirts and underwear, workout clothes, etc). I also snagged a Human Made mug for like $17 that I saw at Self Edge for $42, so that was nice.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.crownandcaliber.com - You've been waiting all year and the time has finally come with Black Friday Savings starting now! Save $250 off all watches with promo code 250Off and take $500 off watches over $10K with promo 500Off at checkout.

::Checks calendar::

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really, it’s nothing to shake a stick at. The one thing I have my eye on in the MrP 30% sale is only 4% cheaper than buying it directly from the designer at full retail.

I’ve been saying this for years but no one will listen to poor old me.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Barneys going out of business sale is 10% off. good riddance

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads