• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any Unionmade orders still pending? I tried to stock up on some shaving supplies when it got to 70% off. Received one order from the 50% off sale, still have one pending from the 70% off sale. Looks like site is down so no way to check. Guess I'll file a credit card chargeback if I don't hear in the next few days...

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any Unionmade orders still pending? I tried to stock up on some shaving supplies when it got to 70% off. Received one order from the 50% off sale, still have one pending from the 70% off sale. Looks like site is down so no way to check. Guess I'll file a credit card chargeback if I don't hear in the next few days...

Wow, didn't know the site is down. I ordered some pomade and some soap a few days ago at 70% off and it shipped. They should send out an order shipped email, gmail filtered it out of my primary inbox. Might be worth searching for it.

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Wow, didn't know the site is down. I ordered some pomade and some soap a few days ago at 70% off and it shipped. They should send out an order shipped email, gmail filtered it out of my primary inbox. Might be worth searching for it.

I received my 50% order but just got an email last night that my 70% order was cancelled and I received a refund.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, got a shipment notice and my first package, just nothing on my second. Waiting for the cancellation email. Figure it's coming but holding out hope for a few more days...

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received my 70% off item today.

FWIW I remember they'd sometimes in the past during big sales (like the archive sales they used to do) the inventory online would get out of sync with what got sold from the store.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zfactorie End of Season Sale
we have come to the end of the SS19 season and are about to release New Items for FW19
Both Menswear and Womenswear. Until August 31st
All SS19 Items up to 60% off with Extra 20% off.
All FINAL Sale items now Additional 70% Off.
END OF SEASON SALE SS19.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads