• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So who’s gonna buy this and try to flip it on grailed for the $6k msrp?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So who’s gonna buy this and try to flip it on grailed for the $6k msrp?

I wonder why Unionmade doesn’t do this themselves. I found a cool new store recently because the owner listed one of their items on Grailed. (Same sale price as on his site).

I think the ubiquity of Polo as a low to mid priced brand has hurt RL's cachet a lot.

I have no idea...but the ubiquity preceded his higher end lines for decades, so I would guess it’s something else?

blame canada

Reaction score
No Man Walks Alone archive sale has started. For the first two days it's only accessible to those who requested a password, which was emailed a little while ago. NMWA is asking for us not to share the pw, so respecting that here.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zfactorie sale
Additional 15% off on all Current Stock until Sunday
Code: XTRA15

Additional 60% off on All Final Sale
Code: Clear60
XTRA XTRA MAIN.jpg

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No Man Walks Alone archive sale has started. For the first two days it's only accessible to those who requested a password, which was emailed a little while ago. NMWA is asking for us not to share the pw, so respecting that here.
I couldn’t figure out how to get the password. I clicked the link to request the password and it went to a page that required a password.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads