• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kennethj

Reaction score
What size do you need? Frans Boone has every size from 40-46 (except 44) available for €328.93 + €22.50 shipping (so roughly $400).
n.b. this is their full retail price

e: Just a general FYI, always buy CPs from European retailers if you can help it. Their prices are almost always significantly lower than American/Canadian retailers.

Thanks for the heads up! I was actually interested in the grey ones and was waiting for Matches to get some in stock for $400.
Retail at End Clothing was $419, though I think they raised it to $429. Just sayin. They didn't sell out quickly or anything
Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on end since they restocked and almost caved and bought them for $429 during many late night online shopping trips. But since I saw them priced at $400 on matches, I couldn't pull the trigger at End.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A bunch of returns/restocks back at Ssense, at least for designers I check.

Also Just One Eye started their sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

geogga

Reaction score
Speaking of CP, Achilles low in light gray EU40 for $205 on net-a-porter

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/654077
Good looks! I haven't seen that price for an Achilles low in a while (althought it is a non-white color). Usually I see it around $235 when it's a good sale/starting retail price. Unfortunately I'm a EU41. I could fit into a 40 but that would be pretty tight and the width would also be a problem (I have slightly wider than normal width feet and the 41 is just right in terms of lenth). Back to Grailed and being patient I guess.

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did they raise their prices? I recall last year they were $160-170 after 50% off.
Still great price and alternatives for GATs and Achilles.

From what I recall when I ordered the olive army sneakers a few weeks back, VAT is deducted when processing through Paypal.

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From what I recall when I ordered the olive army sneakers a few weeks back, VAT is deducted when processing through Paypal.

Yea, I just ordered the black trainers and with shipping to the USA I was charged $182.40 USD

kennethj

Reaction score

You are right! Comes out to 182.40 after shipping. Must resist... Too tempting....

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, I just ordered the black trainers and with shipping to the USA I was charged $182.40 USD

Any sizing advice? I am a 12 in most sneakers but this varies between a 45 to 46 in various brands.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads